twenty one

SPLASHING one another while endless chains of laughter erupted from their lips, both seola and seonghwa simply hoped for time to halt around them

despite their clothes being utterly soaked to the core while they were drenched from head to toe, nothing could ever be more perfect to them than right at this very moment.

after all, everything was deemed perfection to the two so long as they were by each other's side, together as one.

it was already close to midnight when they finally arrived at the villa, and so they decided to take a stroll on the beach to end their night, though it only resulted in an intense splashing battle by the shore.

thankfully, they were the only ones there, for it was indeed nearing the wee hours of dawn.

raising his hands in defeat, seonghwa surrendered to the lass, who instantly broke into the angelic smile he adored most.

"FINE, you win!"

"you owe me one now." seola giggled before jumping onto him while his arms swiftly caught her, acting naturally on command.

"and what shall i grant my princess with?" seonghwa cooed, his silky smooth voice causing slight fluttery in her heart.

staring straight into his dreamy eyes, seola found herself lost in them while her cheeks gradually grew crimson. something she knew was so wrong had came to mind.

seonghwa cocked a brow, wondering what was taking the lass that long to decide what she wanted when she was usually the fastest in doing so. in most cases, he would already have predicted her wishes beforehand.

"kiss me,"

his breath hitched at seola's words, his grip around her hips momentarily loosening yet not enough for him to completely drop her.

no, this is wrong. was what echoed in his head, and it only got louder when the urge to connect his lips with hers only grew more prominent.

he knew better than anyone else that it could go absolutely wrong on so many levels if he were to give in to her request. "seola, you know we can't⎯"

"why not?" harshly cutting him off, the waver in seola's tone did not go unheard by seonghwa, whose heart only ached further.

contrary to his belief, she wasn't just playing around, for she knew exactly what she was doing, what she wanted. in fact, this was all she ever wished for.

seonghwa could feel the bubbling of his selfishness within him growing more vigorously by the second, and seola's persistency was only making it worse for him to suppress his greed.

a million emotions clouded him, yet he knew what he wanted as well. only a fool wouldn't.

i'm sorry, yunho . . . please let it slide just this once.

"hwa⎯"

smashing his lips into hers, seonghwa closed the gap between them as he pulled her closer, the two not having a single care in the world whilst their tongues fought for dominance.

they were drowning in such euphoria that all they could think about was the latter before them, the love of their lives, their predestined soulmate.

gliding her fingers through his damp hair, seonghwa let out a grunt as he carefully laid her on the sand, their lips never once leaving the other.

seola only captured his neck when he briefly broke away to catch his breath, molding her body to his, forcing his lips hard down onto her own once more.

sparks had ignited between the two, and it wouldn't even be an exaggeration to say that they only yearned for more.

the lad began trailing hot kisses down her jawline, all the way down to her shoulder, planting soft kisses along it while their hearts pounded in sync.

his mind was clouded with nothing but her, seola, and nothing else except for han seola, his one and only.

soft moans escaped seola's lips at the foreign pleasure that surged through her veins while this only drove the two to their limits.

there was officially no turning back now.

gliding his fingers down to her waist, seonghwa's kisses followed suit as he drew her body closer, slowly undressing her before capturing her lips once more.

he hoped to make this an unforgettable night for seola, for them both, a precious memory they could call their very own.

he took this as his final gift to her, the last thing he could provide her with, yet he wasn't the most confident that it would not end up inflicting more harm on her instead.

all he could assure himself was that he already did everything he could while only providing her nothing but the best of the bests.

that she knew of his thumping heart that had never once stopped beating for her.

author's note: last chapter next :(