not an update :)

hey earthlings,

First of all, thanks for reading my work. It's not very well written or anything but I remember staying up till 4 in the morning to write this crap.

I still remember the first vote I ever got, that first message on my notification board. That fluttering feeling...

As someone in my late teens, one of my worst fears is to end up doing something that won't make my heart flutter, which I most probably will. Because that's life. I can either choose money or passion and it's always wiser to choose money for it may later help with your passion...

I've always deluded myself into believing that everything around me is just the way I wanted, when it clearly wasn't. I pretended to be a person I wasn't, I pretended to be happy, I pretended to be the good person who never expected anything back.

It was my way of coping with things. But once that fragile glass bubble of mine faced the real world, everything fell apart. I still don't blame myself for being the person I was, if it weren't for that dumb, happy-go-lucky delicate girl, the me of today would've never existed...

Chase your dreams no matter how hard it is but don't harm yourself in the process. Don't go too hard on yourself. Because, till the last breath it's this soul inside you that will stay by your side, it definitely deserves better.

I lost my will to dream, but that's okay. Because that's life. It's unexpected and it has a lot planned for you so if you end up losing a dream while growing up, it's okay.

Now that was straight up word-vomit...

Also, happy birthday to me...yayy...why is this making me feel so embarrassed?!

Anyway, I hope you all are happy and healthy.

PM me if you want a friend or if you have good quality bts memes.

Umm...

I'm so bad with endings! You guys should've known that from the "aNd tHaT wAs yOoNa's foRcEd lOvE sToRy"

On that note, bye

On that note, bye.

*sending virtual hugs that can crush an individual like an empty soda can that was run over by a truck*