Chapter 21

(My favourite chapter)

D-5

10 days without Yoona, Jimin felt like the loneliest person alive, he was very busy in office hours but when he'd come back to an empty Yoona-less home, he would feel like a lonely whale in the wide endless sea.

He has been working on their shared bedroom for quite some time now, he with the help of an interior designer, renovated his whole walk-in closet and bedroom. He even went shopping for random things Yoona might like in her to-be-home like bath bombs, fancy towels, couple nightsuits and what not.

He had spent way to much time doing that stuff these days so here he was, in a picture-perfect room with nothing to do at all.

He controlled his urge to call Yoona again for the 5th time and sat down to get some work done just like the past few days. Two hours later with nothing else to do again, he decided to call his beloved Hyungs over.

The married people couldn't make it. So Jimin found himself with a noisy Hoseok, an attentive Namjoon and a hungry Jungkook who were watching a captivating thriller called 'the memoirs of a murderer'

"why is he recording his voice?" Hoseok questioned, again.

"I don't know hyung I'm also watching this movie for the first time!" Jungkook yelled.

Jimin wasn't really captivated by the movie and Namjoon noticed it almost instantly.

"You miss her that much?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's as if fate doesn't want us to meet"

"I thought you went to meet her yesterday, no?"

"I did go, but she was out with Jiyeon noona and Taehee noona for shopping. I spent 3 hours listening to her dad talk about his hobbies and the struggles of old age. Then, when I managed to take a leave by giving an excuse of a sudden important meeting with clients from Egypt, she decided to come back home" Jimin said he buried his face inside his palm.

"This is so cute!"

"You find my pain cute?"

"You engaged couples and your problems," Namjoon said as he patted the younger ones back. Someone was silently listening to this conversation decided to join in.

"Why don't you just go meet her now?" Hoseok questioned

"Now? How am I supposed to meet her now?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow, his expression somewhere between angry and bitter.

"I don't know, you want to meet her right? Then just follow your instincts and before you know it she'll be in front of you" Hoseok adviced and gave Jimin hope.

And that's all it took for Jimin to show up at the gates of the Min mansion, trying to get in like a thief. It was 11:30 according to his wristwatch but he could still just get in normally, he was Park Jimin after all, but he just couldn't think straight. Being the idealistic romantic lover he is, he definitely wouldn't miss the chance to experience the thrill of meeting his fiancé without anyone knowing in the middle of the night.

"Why am I here again?" Asked a sleepy Jungkook.

He simply shushed him by covering his mouth.

"Because Namjoon hyung asked you to. Why do you always listen to him and not me?" He whispered.

"Because you're short" he replied instantly while letting out a prolonged yawn.

"You wanna die?!" He slightly raised his voice and lowered it again realising he shouldn't wake the security. He took deep breaths to calm himself, "Jungkook-ah, I want you to look out for people while I go meet her"