Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

"Oppa..." She said sweetly looking straight into my eyes, giving me major flashbacks of the way she made and makes me feel. I gulped out of nervousness.

She was definitely drunk, anyone could figure it out. She was grinning like an idiot, turning my brain into a mush. And suddenly out of nowhere, "My Jiminie Oppa!!!" she said cutely and hugged me tightly, earning a chuckle from others and a loud giggle from Jimin.

"This is fun! Reply to her!" Jimin said with a smile.

I was red from the sudden contact. I could feel her cheeks brushing against my chest, I'm afraid if she'll hear my heart beating like crazy.

Wait...did she say my Jiminie Oppa??
Why are you repeating the same mistakes again? He will just hurt you again.

"Oppa..." She said again.

"What happened Yoona-ya?" I asked sweetly.

"Do you still love me?" She asked with a sad voice.

I was kinda taken aback, everyone was. What does she mean still? Jimin doesn't love her? What happened?

"You really sounded like you loved me back then, that 16 year old who knew everything about you" she continued, her face still buried deep inside my chest.

"You probably feel frustrated that I don't remember anything."

I could have never guessed she felt that way? He made her feel that way? He has always been hurting her, I'm not even surprised...no worries honey once you fall for me, you won't be sad or hurt.

"You are a sweet, handsome, caring and hard-working CEO and then there is me a stupid, unattractive college student" she scoffed

Stupid? She was one of those straight-A type nerds with thick-rimmed glasses, I followed her and sat in every stupid science class she took, I know better...

Unattractive? She was, is, and will always be beautiful, wait more like ethereal, come on she had a whole goddamn fan club in high school and now she has grown up to be this gorgeous woman. How could she think that?!

"I'm always scared that you may never love me the way I love you"

"Is it because I'm too easy-going? Is it because I don't have an ego? " She said as she went silent again, she was asleep again. I slowly laid her on the table.

The room suddenly went silent after hearing her sudden confession. No one dared to speak.

"I guess she is a bit drunk" Yoongi let out nervously.

Jimin POV

"Is it because I'm too easy-going? Is it because I don't have an ego?" Those words linger in my mind.

~Flashback~

6 years ago

"Sorry, I was buying you this bouquet," Jimin said as handed Yoona a bouquet of red roses as he sat next to her on the bench, panting.

"No you were at Tae's house playing video games," Yoona said.

"That jerk..." He muttered under his breath.

"Oppa..." Yoona said in a timid and sad voice, placing the bouquet beside her.

"Something's wrong? You don't like the roses?" Jimin asked as he wiped his sweat.