Chapter 11

Author's POV

It was just another typical winter morning. Jimin uncomfortably tossed and turned on his bed as he covered himself more with the thick blankets. Winters were always harsh in Seoul, but Jimin enjoyed it because he could spend these cold bitter morning cuddling Yoona and talking about random unnecessary stuff.

Her absence was the only reason he got up this early today. The clock's hour hand lazily moved and pointed somewhere between 7 to 8, when Jimin decided to go look for her.

He slowly got up from the soft comfy bed and started to head to the kitchen. His half-shut eyes twinkled at the sight of a familiar back. He lazily walked into the kitchen and hugged her from the behind, hiding his face in the warm crook of her neck.

"You're up so early today?" You asked as he tightened his grip around you, pulling you closer.

He just hummed softly against your skin, making you smile.

"You should go wash up, I fixed the breakfast," you said softly.

He hummed once again and did nothing. You continued beating the eggs together and then later plated them along with the toasted bread and bacon. You proudly looked at the plates and reminded Jimin, "Oppa, the food is ready, go wash up"

He finally opened his eyes and the first thing he did was lightly peck your cheeks lovingly. The usual act that made you feel much loved every day.

As his field of vision got wider, he looked around. His eyes met a pair of disgusted ones.

"Hyung? What are doing here this early in the morning? And what's up with your expression?" He spoke with a tint of shock in his tone.

"Good morning to you too" Yoongi replied.

You took the plates and were about to head towards the dining table when you were held back by Jimin. You looked back at him, clueless.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He demanded as he pointed his cheeks. You chuckled at his statements and softly pressed your lips against his cheek.

"Ew, never knew one of those couples" Yoongi commented.

"Those?" Jimin enquired as he smoothly took Yoongi's breakfast plate that you were about to place in front of your brother and headed to the dining table.

"The CCCCs, Cliché Cringy Cute Couples,"

"Sounds like a compliment to me," Jimin said as he happily munched the bacon.

"Taehee and I used to be like that, nowadays she rolls me off the bed if I refuse to wake up," Yoongi said with a smile.

"She has this special spray bottle to spray water on my face if I don't wake up" he added while snickering.

"Who is Taehee?" You asked innocently, making the men snap their heads towards you. A thick cloud of silence hovering over you.

"M-my wife." Yoongi said with his eyes affixed to yours. He was more than just nervous about your reaction.

"You're married?!" You exclaimed in utter shock.

"We got married when you were still with us, I mean before the incident. It's been years now. I'm sorry I didn't mean to break it like that, it just slipped off my tongue"

"Woah..." You let out softly, not really knowing how to react.

"I seriously didn't mean to-" he mumbled.

"I'm sure you didn't want me to hurt me. It's okay, oppa" you said and passed him a bright assuring smile. You placed the breakfast plate in front of him and you also sat down and started eating.