Chapter 20

D-10

It's been 5 days since you started staying with your parents but you were already missing your fiancé. Just saying the word 'fiancé' makes you smile like a lovestruck idiot. You have been enjoying your time with your parents a lot.

K-drama marathons with your mom and playing indoor tennis for hours with your dad was all you did in these days. During this process, you acknowledged the fact that Yoongi and Seokjin were married, to their respective partners, Taehee and Jiyeon, while you were in the US.

Seokjin and Jiyeon even have a daughter named Jieun. You weren't actually mad at them that they didn't tell you, you just realized how much you had missed out on.

This thought makes you wonder what time can actually do. Your memories vanished but neither did yours nor anyone else's life stop, not even for a moment. Time can't heal wounds, we have to do it for ourselves, time will only make sure the wound doesn't leave a scar.

So in these past few days, you tried to renew everything you missed out on, you befriended Seokjin and Yoongi's wives. The word befriended sounds very out of place considering the fact that one of them is your sister-in-law but that's what you did.

It was weird at first because you just popped out of nowhere but you were lucky that they were really friendly. You spent the rest of the time loving and caring for your parents. Your once empty monotonous life was now a beautiful painting, thanks to Park Jimin.

Today marked the day you are supposed to choose the wedding hall, the invitations, the wedding dress and the engagement ring for Jimin. Jimin would be there to pick you up in about an hour and you were more than just excited to meet him. It suddenly felt as if you were getting ready for your first ever date, an unfamiliar nervousness fills you up.

You were still in your bathrobe, pacing around your walk-in closet, looking for something perfect. 15 minutes into the process but no fruitful result and almost immediately, your stress level started to spike up. So you did something you always do when you get stressed about something, procrastinate.

You laid down on the couch that was behind you and started strolling through your YouTube feed. Your eyes landed at that one video that made you smirk like some Disney villain.

Wearing revealing clothes to go out with my boyfriend and his reactions are priceless *gets overprotective*

You can't point out one time in your relationship with Jimin where he had been jealous or overprotective over you which is a good thing but there was this part of you who wanted that reaction out of him especially after that video you seriously want him to get jealous and overprotective.
You wanted him to tell you that you were only his and that you belonged to him.

You weren't really into revealing clothes so you didn't really have anything to wear but a crop top with a short skirt would do the job. You took no time before you changed and put on some light makeup. You even asked your mom for help, she thought the idea was dumb and useless but gave her opinions anyway.

"What will happen if he gets overprotective?"

"Nothing, I just want to see him getting overprotective"

"From where do you get these useless stupid ideas? Jimin deserves so much better " she said as she sighed deeply

"Mom! Who is your child me or him?"

"I wish it was him" she said and you just grumpily turned your heels and walked away to your room.

-

You can't wait to see his jealous expression, you almost squealed to yourself like an typical teenager at the single thought. Your train of thoughts met a dead end when Butler Kim snaps you out of your thoughts.