Chapter 4

"I got you guys snacks!!" Jimin said as he entered the lavish apartment.

"Oh! Look who is here, our Romeo"
said Hoseok teasingly.

Jungkook approached the elder male and just took away the bag of snacks. Just the usual you know...

"Come sit we don't have much time"
Yoongi said.

"Oh my, are you okay hyung? you are initiating something after a very long time...the last time when you initiated a convo was when we talked about getting min holly" said Taehyung.

"Shut up, let me talk to Jimin" replied Yoongi.

"Guys let's be serious this time and help him genuinely," said Namjoon.

"So tell us your accomplishments, your assumptions and everything in between," said Seokjin.

"I just thought of her to be prettier and more intelligent but she is more than just that she is so kind and friendly, she is just so good for me, she is just so cute and adorable, just like always" Jimin was busy babbling about his future wife but then got interrupted by Yoongi.

"We get the fact that you are head over heels for her but are you affirmative you are ready to spend your entire life with her?"

"100%"

"Any accomplishments other than her calling you OPPA"

"Not really"

"I'll just look into her eyes and she'll fall in love with me" Jungkook taunted Jimin, bringing back something that Jimin had said in a confident tone, just to get whacked by the elder male.

"Guys, he is worse than we thought we need to help him"

"Agreed," said Taehyung.

"Any matchmaking ideas?" said Yoongi.

They discussed and discussed for about an hour, both trashy and genius ideas were being thrown at the already confused Jimin.

"So, as suggested by Hobi invite us all so we could create circumstances that will help you two get closer, we could tell good things about you to her-" he stops and contemplates on his words "I'm such a bad brother I'm literally setting up this dimwit with my precious sister again," said Yoongi.

"I'll treat her really well hyung trust me. So, what are the plans for tomorrow?" said Jimin.

"We could cook lunch in pairs and pair up Jimin and Yoona together," said Seokjin.

"Then we can watch a horror movie after eating, and make Jimin and Yoona sit together...you know what I mean" suggested Hoseok.

"We can just sit around and chat to make this meetup look normal," said Namjoon.

"Can we please play hide and seek after that?" said Jungkook with excitement-filled eyes.

"Jungk-"

"Please Hyung..." he pleaded as if his life depended on it.

"Fine let's make it the last event, we will play only if we have any free time. Is that ok?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously with a big smile plastered to his face.

"Anyway do you know BTS?" Jimin added

"Isn't it the hottest boyband nowadays?" Jin said as if it was a no-brainer.

"Yoona loves them, she likes that guy...what was his name again...Baby J? No...wait" Yoongi said as he furrowed his brows, probably trying to remember that one name Jimin didn't want to hear.