11

Jax's POV

"You need to do something about this," I say as soon as I get to Andrew's house.

Carter had convinced Bram to leave the front room so I could talk to Andrew without making Bram feel bad but Carter had to go with him. Now that neither of them were here, I was about to go off.

"He's driving me insane," I say as I play with my fidget that Andrew gave me back at camp. I had finally found it last night when I was putting up the last bit of my junk and I've pretty much been playing with it all day just to keep myself from blowing up at Bram.

At first it was fun to tease Carter about having to entertain Bram but now he's learned to broadcast his sentences and I now realize how much he talks.

And the worst thing was, he's not a bad kid. Carter and I just aren't kid people. I can't talk for Carter but I've never been around kids before so I assume Carter hasn't either. Bram wasn't bad but we didn't know how we were supposed to deal with him.

"What happened," Andrew asked with a frown as he pulled out my folder like always.

"He won't stop talking and I can't focus when he does. And he keeps fronting at work on accident. If he does that when I'm in the middle of a tattoo and he makes me ruin it, I'm going to be pissed. Not to mention the fact that I still feel weird. My brain is still moving slow. Things went back to normal for like three seconds and then just in these past few hours, it went back to going in slow motion. I thought it would stop now that Bram's here."

"I think you need to take a deep breath before you freak out."

"I've been taking deep breaths all day," I say, trying to keep myself to calm, "It's not fucking working."

"How does Carter feel about him?"

"We haven't got to talk about it much but he feels about the same. I wouldn't be surprised if Carter left him on their walk around the inner world."

"Has he fronted in front of the others yet?"

"No, I think Callum scares him a little bit but that's not the problem. I need him to stop talking all the time." Andrew frowns again.

"This is going to make me sound dumb, but I honestly don't know. I haven't been to an inner world and I'm not a DID specialist, I don't know what's possible up there. If the problem were out here though I would say get him things that he enjoys. Maybe let Ryder or Liam take him shopping since Callum scare him. Maybe letting him front more at night will help him not front as much during the day."

I wanted to cuss him out at his answer but I knew that wasn't fair considering I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing either.

"Maybe it's time to see a person who has actually helped someone with DID before," he said hesitantly, making me glare at him. "I can set up a meeting with one of my friends. He can help you figure it out more than I could."

"I don't want a new fucking therapist. We already talked about this. I haven't changed my mind."

"I would still be your therapist," he assured with a small smile. "You aren't getting rid of me that easily, but you could see Seth maybe two or three times a month. He would just be helping everyone get along and thrive." I still glare at that. I wanted to just tell him no but I knew Andrew wasn't going to let me off with that answer so I shrug.

"I'll think about it but is there literally anything you can think of? I don't want to have to go to anyone else if at all possible."

"Maybe have Carter entertain him more during the day. Like keep taking him on walks and things like that. Find positive triggers for him and only have those things at the apartment. It might help him learn that unless there's a reason, he should only front at home, at least until he understands how to not force front."

"I guess Carter could also try to keep him off the couch when we aren't at home since we can't front if we aren't on the couch," I say with a small sigh. "I just wish he could have been more like Carter."