62

Smut warning. All characters in this chapter are 18. 

Jax's POV

I had almost forgotten Callum's words as Kyle led all of my friends out the door. They had stayed for most of the day so my boyfriend's words paled in comparison to having my friends around for the first time since we left camp but the second the door was closed, the look Callum sent me was enough to make me remember.

His eyes pinned me to the couch, seemingly undressing me in his imagination, as he locked the door.

"Strip," he said simply after a few minutes, most likely giving my friends time to actually leave to make sure they weren't coming back.

I stood up with a smirk of my own. My shirt was off in a second as I walked to the bedroom.

"I said strip," Callum teased. "I didn't say anything about going back there yet."

My smirk dropped into a small frown as I took of my shoes before letting my pants drop to the floor but I keep my boxers on as I sat back on the couch.

"I won't tell you a third time," he warned, his teasing tone now turning serious.

"It feels weird," I admit.

I had been naked in front of all of them plenty of times now but that was always in the bedroom with the door closed. The living room just felt off limits. The most I've ever been naked in here was being shirtless on the occasion.

"Weird as in you don't want to do it or weird as in you need a few minutes?"

"I just need a second."

He hummed as he stalked closer to Ryder who was on my right side. He said nothing as he grabbed our boyfriend by the jaw and slamming their lips together.

Ryder moaned at the feeling while Callum shoved his tongue into his mouth. Callum's hand tightened on Ryder's jaw while his free hand moved to pull the shirt over his head.

I watched them shamelessly as Callum forced Ryder's pants open. The free hand palmed his length, making Ryder groan into Callum's mouth.

"Please," Ryder begged against our boyfriend's lips.

"What do you want slut," Callum teased, barely pulling away from Ryder's soft lips.

"Please touch me."

"I am touching you." His fingers danced over his clothed tip. Ryder's hips jerked up at the small touch but Callum only pulled away, making him groan in annoyance.

"Touch me harder. Please!"

Callum's hand moved down to his thigh. He rubbed it lovingly before pulling away and slapping the skin harshly.

Ryder moaned at the pain. His mouth fell open and his eyes fell shut when Callum hit his harder.

"Is this hard enough for you?" Ryder only moaned in his answer but it seemed to be enough for Callum for once.

Liam moved off of the left side of the couch before kneeling between my legs. I moaned as he rubbed my hard on through the material. He peaked up at me, an oddly innocent look in his eyes as he hooked his fingers in my waistband.

My dick was free for only seconds before his mouth wrapped around it.

My head leaned back against the couch while my hand grabbed the back of his head. My fingers tangled in his hair but I let him go at his pace.

I felt Callum and Ryder stop their movement as they watched us. I peaked up in just enough time to see Callum hand Liam something but the sound of a cap being pried open was enough to tell me it was a bottle of lube.

My dick throbbed in Liam's mouth at the thought of his fingers playing with my prostate.

His wet fingers traced my hole teasingly. I felt myself clench as a small moan pushed past my lips. His tongue licked my slit before slowly moving down to burry his nose in my pubes.