29

Smut warning

Ryder's POV

I was bored, I was mentally exhausted, and I was seconds away from taking a nap.

Today was not a good day at all.

When I went to see my mom this morning her nurse, Nancy, told me that she went into cardiac arrest last night so that alone was enough to put me on edge. Luckily they had been able to stabilize her again but having one heart attack puts you at risk of having another one and when you have stage four cancer, that was pretty much a death sentence.

Not to mention the fact that now I had to pay extra this month for the equipment they used last night to save her. So now not only do I have the extra 75$ to worry about, I also have to come up with another 200 just for equipment and I had no idea where I was going to get that money so soon.

I had been trying to figure this out since I got home but even hours later I can't come up with anything.

  I can't help but let out a sigh as I shoved the new bill under the couch cushion with the other one just as Callum walked in the door.

He wore a huge smile on his face as he held up a black bag with no logo on it.

"What's that," I asked skeptically as I stare the bag. His smile only grew as he walked right past me and into the bedroom. He didn't have to say anything though, from the lack of logo on the bag and the fact that he went straight to the bedroom, it didn't take a genius to figure out what he got.

I could feel myself feel a bit better as I followed behind him. Sex would be a damn good stress reliever right now.

"So can I know what you got yet or not," I teased as I walked into the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't," he said honestly as he looked back at me, his smile still very present on his face.

I only hum as I settled myself on the bed as he dumped everything out on the bed. As I looked over the few things I could feel myself hardening in my shorts.

There wasn't much, probably to save some money, but among them were a blue gag ball, a vibrator, a blindfold, and a dildo.

I knew we probably weren't going to use the blindfold of the dildo today but I was still getting excited.

"Do you want to help me break these in," he asked as he came up behind me, his hands begin rubbing my ass while his lips started sucking on my neck.

"Yes daddy," I breathed out as my head rolled to the side to give him more room.

He chuckled against my ear before pushing me onto the bed to force me on my stomach.

His legs straddle my thighs as one hand keeps my arms from moving while the other hand begins to take off my shirt before removing my pants and boxers.

He hums as he lets my hands go with the silent command to keep them there.

I can't help but moan as he begins playing with me ass.

"I have been thinking of your body all day," he whispered against my shoulder. "The way your breath hitches when I do this," his fingers slip between my crack as rubbed my hole, making me hold back a moan. "The sounds you make when bite your neck," this time I don't hold back the moan. "You've been the only thing I can think of all day and you made me horny. How are you going to make it up to me?"

I let out another moan as I forced myself to be still and not grind against the bed since I know Callum wouldn't like that.

"Please let me make you feel good daddy," I begged as I pushed my ass back to rub his dick. He only let out another chuckle as he turned me so I lay on my back.