22

Part of this chapter was smut but with Wattpad's new content guidelines, it had to be removed. If you want to read the smut it is still available on Tapas, Inkitt, and the free membership page on my Patreon. 

Jax's POV

Callum's request for a solo date was kind of unexpected. We usually only went on group dates at this point but I was still pretty excited.

Callum walked with my hand in his as he pointed out random places that seemed even remotely fun. He apparently didn't plan this out very well.

"Maybe we should go bowling or something," I suggested after about 20 minutes of him not knowing what to do but then a smirk crossed his face. I had a feeling he had been tricking me this whole time.

"Or we could go in here," he said as he pointed to the building he had stopped in front of.

I looked over it for a second before letting a smile of my own cross my face.

"I think this place is for kids," I note as I looked up at the sign. The sign called it The Rainforest Café and it was covers with vines and fake animals.

"I'm a child at heart," Callum shoots down as he drags me into the restaurant without another word.

I'll admit it. This place was overly childish but it still looked pretty cool.

The restaurant itself had pretty low light and the walls were covered in even more vines and leaf along with some animatronic monkeys and birds that moved when you walked past them.

"People are going to think we're pedophiles," I point out when we get seated. The amount of weird stares we were getting from parents and even some waitress was starting to get outrageous.

"It's a good thing we know a cop then," Callum teased as he looked over the menu. "I heard this particular place has a tide pool in the back if you want to go back there while we wait for our food."

I only shake my head as I leaned into his side.

"I love you so much," I whispered with a smile. He chuckles as he pulls me closer, his face going to my shoulder he places light kisses over my shoulders, back, and neck.

"I love you more."

"I don't think that's possible," I brushed off but before he could say anything else, our food was being placed in front of us.

For a second I consider letting Carter take over to eat but what I ordered seemed to be pretty light and this was supposed to be a solo date so I decided to test the waters.

I had been doing pretty decent when it came to food but it still wasn't great. I mean, I could force something down but it took a while and I still couldn't eat more than half a plate but at least it was a little better.

Plus, Carter and the other's were off somewhere else. Carter had apparently filled Kyra in on how these dates ended and they both agreed that no one wanted to see that so they had gone off on their own.

"Do you want dessert," he asked after I pushed away my plate. He had finished before me even though he ate way more so he had time to look over the dessert part of the menu.

"I didn't finish my plate though. Do I still deserve dessert," I teased as I leaned up to whisper in his ear, "Daddy."

This was my plan.

I'm not going to lie, I've been horny pretty much all day and I knew how our solo dates tended to end so there was no reason why I couldn't tease him a bit before we headed home.

Callum only hummed though as his hand squeezed my thigh.

"You've been a good boy," he whispered. "If you want something you can have it. So, do you want something?"

"I do want something," I teased as my hand worked over to his dick. "But I won't be getting it here."

A smirked crossed Callum's face as he stood up before putting some cash down on the check.

"I think it's time to get out of here," he declared as he took my hand and all but dragged me out of the restaurant.

Last updated July 11, 2021