6

Shay's POV

I sighed to myself as I continued to go through my mountain of paperwork. After I've seen my clients for the day I have to start on my paperwork. Starting from my newer patients, and ending with the ones I've seen since I started my job.

"Shay." I then looked up to see Jae for the third time today, so I sighed.

"What is it now Jae?" I asked.

"I need you to stay over at my place tonight." My eyes widened as I looked up at him.

"Excuse me?"

"Sami and I think you have  stalker, and I want you to stay at my place as a precaution." I then let out a light hearted laugh.

"The only stalker I have at the moment is you, Jae." I joked. He then walked up to my desk, and stared into my eyes.

"I'm being serious, Shay. I know you are warry of me, because of everything that's happened today. But Shay, you're still my best friend. So regardless of what happened today your safety comes first to me. So please stay at my place, until I'm sure your safe." He gave me such a warm and censer look. I hate how he makes my heart flutter.

"So if I agree to this, do you plan on trying anything?"

"No. You'll sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." His expression stayed the same, which meant he was telling the truth. "Shay, I do love you. But you should know that I wouldn't pull a stun like this, if all I wanted was to get you in bed." I then made the mistake of staring into his eyes. The same eyes that I've found myself getting lost in over the years.

"I can never be sure anymore. Every time I think I know everything about you something happens, and then I'm left feeling like I don't know anything about you." He then smiled.

"Shay, you're the only one who sees me for who I am. You know my tells, you know the things I'm interested in, you've been to all the bands concerts while were home, but above all you've been my biggest supporter. So please let me keep you safe." I sighed, and thought about it for a moment. Do I really want this? Should I trust him? Even through he's my best friend, I'm still unsure of it all.

"Ok, but any funny business and I'm going home."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51