26

WARNING SENSTIVE TOPIC AHEAD! READERS DESCRESTION IS ADVISED!

Sungjin's POV

My heart dropped at his words. Has he really forgotten who we are? Who I am? His expression looked genuine, which seemed to hurt even more somehow.

"Wonpil, it's me. It's Sungjin." I whispered, but his expression never changed.

"I don't know who you are." He said softly as he gently pushed me away. "Please back up." I felt tears forming in my eyes as I backed away slowly. "Where's Shay?" He asked in confusion, which made my heart ache. He remembers Shay, but he doesn't remember me. Not to mention he met me first.

"Shay's in a coma, Wonpil." His eyes widened at my words.

"What happened? Nevermind that right now, I need to see her." He demanded as he started to get up, but Young K stopped him.

"You need to calm down, Wonpil." He spoke softly. "Shay's not going anywhere, so try and build up your strength, before you start rushing to her." Wonpil nodded.

"What happened to her?"

"She was shot, and so where you." I replied, and he looked at me in shock. I could tell that he wanted to ask questions, but decided not to speak.

"Is she going to be ok?"

"It's still too soon to tell, but she's been in a coma for 2 weeks." Young K answered. Moments later Jae walked in, and Wonpil looked at him wide eyed.

"Was this your fault?" He asked.

"Was what my fault?" Jae asked.

"Is it your fault that Shay's in my coma!?" He yelled.

"Well it was my crazy ex that kidnapped us. So therefore I'll take responsibly for it." I could hear the guilt in his tone.

"You know, I tried to get her to move on from you. I told her that she can do better, because I was tried of seeing her hurt herself for someone who couldn't even see how much she loves him." Jae's face fell from Wonpil's words.

"How much was she hurting?" Jae asked, and I don't think he was prepared for the answer that he was about to receive.

"She was self harming, Jae."

Jae's POV

My heart shattered at his words. Not only was I hurting her, but it also lead her to hurt herself. I didn't even realize I was crying, until I felt my cheeks get wet.

"She was hurting herself." I whispered. I was unable to process that. It hurt so much more then I ever could have imagined.

"It took 3 years to get her to stop. It's all because you didn't want to admit how you felt." I then growled in anger.

"You can blame me all you want, but its not going to save her. I've been blaming myself, because it was my batshit crazy ex, who did this, which makes it my fault. I know I should have told her sooner, but none of it matters now. Cause blaming each other isn't going to solve anything. Besides, no one can make me feel as bad as I already do. Regardless, I love that woman in there, and I have to watch her lie in a hospital bed. I'm unsure if she'll ever come back to me, and that hurts like a bitch." I said, and when I turned my back to everyone I felt dizzy. Moments later everything went black.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51