13

Dowoon's POV

I sighed softly as I waited. Young K was late, because he was meeting up with some girl. The thought annoyed me a little. But as always I waited. He wanted to write a song with me, told me the place, so I wait for him. Moments later I hear my phone go off, so I answer it.

"Hello."

"Don't be mad, but I can't make it today."

"You're the one who wanted to meet, and this is the third time this week." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry Dowoon, but I'm talking to Lisa-"

"So Lisa is more important than working? Well I now see where your priorities are, so don't asked me to do something like this with you again." I then hung up, before he could say anything else. I then sight deeply to myself. "Why do I even bother caring about you, you idiot."

Young K's POV

I sighed softly as I put the phone down. I knew he was going to do that, but it still upset me.

"So he lashed out at you?" Lisa asked, before I turned back to her.

"I knew he would. If only he knew." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Have you showed any signs that you like him?" I then shook my head.

"No, not at all actually. It's been more of a liking from afar. Honestly for the most part I think he just puts up with me." She then gave me a comforting smile.

"I think as long as you're honest with him, then you'll be fine. The worst he can say is that he doesn't understand, or that he doesn't want you." I nodded, I think it's time. Time that I admit to Dowoon how I feel.

Shay's POV

I took a sip of my drink that was on my desk. I'm going through another long night of paperwork, and I hate it. I love being a therapist, but I hate all the paperwork that comes with it.

I stretch a little, yawn, and then check the time. It's 9 p.m and I have so much left to do. I then groan in annoyance, and scratch my head. I then hear something, and I look up to see an ice coffee on my desk, and the person who put it there standing before me.

"Are you ready to go?" Jae asked with a smile.

"No, I have so much to do." I said with a pout.

"No worries. I'll wait here for you." He said as he sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

"Are you sure? This could take a couple more hours." I admitted.

"It's fine. I'm more concerned with you being safe, then how long it takes you to work." He said with a smile.

"Well I normally take an early lunch, which is why I get so far behind."

"Why do you take an early lunch?" I then thought for a moment before I spoke.

"I meet up with Wonpil for lunch, and if I want to see him then I have to take an early lunch." I then noticed his expression change. "What?"

"Do you always have lunch with Wonpil?"

"Yes? Why?"

"Because I wish you would ask to have lunch with me." He said with a pout.

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes ok! I am!" He said with a sigh as he crossed his arms.

"You know Wonpil and I are just friends, and plus we aren't even together. Not to mention you are still with Jade."

"I know all that, but honestly I'm jealous because I wish I could spend that time with you too. But I also know that I need to leave Jade before I can do anything." He then pouted with his arms still crossed over his chest. "I'm jealous because I love you."

"I know. But you must understand that even if we get together I still will take early lunches to spend with Wonpil, until he says otherwise." He then gave me a small smile.

"So is there a chance of us ever being an item?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"That depends on if you end things with Jade, and if you're serious about is being together." He then smiled.

"I will leave her. I just haven't been able to get ahold of her lately."

"Didn't you block her?"

"Yes, but I unblocked her so I could ask to meet up. I've heard nothing." It's strange that she hasn't tried to contact him, especially if she's so crazy about him as she claims to be. I then stood up, and walked towards the door. I then closed it, and locked it. "Something wrong Shay?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"I have a bad feeling Jae." I admitted, and when I turned around I looked up into his eyes. The same eyes that I fell in love with. No matter how much time has passed, my heart still belongs to him. Whether he asked for it or not.

"What's the bad feeling over?" With no warning I hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?" He asked as he played with my hair softly.

"At first I didn't believe that I had a stalker, but I've been feeling uneasy lately. I have a really bad feeling about it."

"Don't be worried about it. I'll protect you."

"Actually I think you should stay away from me." He then pulled away, and stared at me for a moment.

"How's that going to help anything?"

"Because if this person is stalking me, then they know who you are, and probably how important you are to me. Therefore you need to be as far away from me as possible. If not then whoever is doing this is going to hurt you." Jae then shook his head.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving your side." I then sighed to myself, I was afraid he'd say that.

"But Jae-"

"No Shay. I'm not leaving you. I don't if there's a chance of it hurting me. I'm going to protect you."

"Jae, you're an idol. I'm just an ordinary person. Our worlds are so different. If something happened to me, then it wouldn't be out of the normal. But if something happened to you, then your fans would be devastated." Jae then shook his head.

"If something happens to you, then I'm quitting music. If something happens to you, then I'll be devastated. You are my biggest supporter when it comes to my music, hell you're the whole reason I did my eaJ project to begin with. You may not think you're important, but damnit you're important to me." With no warning he pulled me in, and placed my lips against his. He had tears running down his face as he kissed me, but I couldn't be bothered by it. I lost it, and gave into it. I kissed him back, and it felt so much better then I thought it would. It was so sweet, warm, but more than anything I could confirm his feelings. I could feel the love he has for me. That's all I've ever wanted from Jae, and now I've got it. He then pulled away slowly, and stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I lost control."

"I love you." I whispered.

"What? What did you just say?"

"I love you, Jae." I said as tear fell from my eyes.

"I thought you wanted to wait."

"I'm tired of waiting." I said, before I pulled him in for another kiss. I feel like 7 years is long enough.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51