27

Sami's POV

I can tell Jae feels guilty for what's going on with my sister. As does Wonpil. But we need to get to the bottom of who sent Jade, or else the rest of us are going to be in serious trouble as well.

I began doing research, specifically around the time I was raped. I then found an article where a man was killed the same day I was raped. His name was Kang Seungyoon, but he went by Yoon. Something tells me he's an important puzzle piece I'm missing. I then bit my lip, as I tried to think about where I've seen him before. But then I remembered, he went to school with Shay. He was known as the bad boy at school, so I heard about him frequently. I sighed softly as I continued to dive deeper.

A thought then popped into my head, specifically a journal that I remember my sister having. She used to write in it all the time, and never allowed me to see it. I then left her hospital room, and went down to my car. I then get in the car, and drive to Shays apartment. Surely after all this time she would still have it. After I get to her apartment complex, I turn off my car, and head inside. When I get to the apartment I pull out the spare key, that Shay gave me when she first moved in. When I walked in I went straight to her bedroom, and began going through her closet. 

"Found you." I said as I pulled out a small purple diary. It has her name written in cursive on the front of it. I began flipping through the pages, and found nothing on Yoon. But something did catch my eye. It was an old picture of what looked like Jade. "We hadn't met Jade then, or have we?" I ran my hand through my hair. I then started to question if there was something that I was forgetting. But my biggest question is who is Jade? Have we met her before? And how does she tie into everything? I sigh softly to myself, before putting everything back except for the picture of Jade. I went back to the hospital to find Jae. As always he was by Shay's bedside holding her hand. "I have to ask you something." I said as I closed the door behind me. 

"What is it? Are you going to blame me too?" He asked without looking in my direction.

"No. I have a picture, and I want to see if you can confirm who the person is for me." He then sighed softly. 

"I guess." I then showed him the picture, and his eyes widened. "Is this Shay and Jade? Were they friends?" He asked in confusion.

"See that's what I'm trying to figure out. We need to find out who Jade really is in order to figure out how to help Shay. I need you to help me with it." Jae's eyes then landed on Shay. "You say you love my sister, then prove it." Jae then turned to me. 

"I'll do it. For Shay." I then smiled. 

"For Shay."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51