24

Jae's POV

My eyes stay red and puffy, due to the fact that I can't stop crying. I don't understand how I still have tears to cry. It's been 2 weeks, since Shay was put into a coma. So far it doesn't look like she's going to wake up anytime soon, which makes my heart ache. I side by her bed, and rub her pale cheek.

"I love you." I whispered. "You have to come back to me baby. You can't leave me. Not yet. I know there's a lot you haven't told me, and it's ok. I want you to come back to me, so you can tell me all about it." I smiled as tears once again streamed down my face. "I'll never say this to anyone, but I've always wanted what it would be like if we were to get married. If one day I'll come home to you, and you have a pregnant belly. But regardless of how hard pregnancy would be, you would make it look effortless. You would smile at me, and give me a kiss." I then closed my eyes, and grabbed her hand. I then clinched it inside of my hands. "Please come back to me. I want to see what life would be like, if we were a couple." I then cried as I clinched her hand. I keep begging and praying for her to come back to me.

Shay's POV

I hear Jae's pleas, I hear Sami, and basically everyone who's talks to me. I just can't wake up. I think there's a reason for it.

"Shay." I froze at the voice I heard, before turning around to find him. There is a bright light behind him as he smiles at me. "Hey baby girl." He said as he opened his arms for me to hug him.

"Yoon." I whispered, and he nodded. I then ran to him, and hugged him. "I don't understand what's happening."

"You think you deserve to be here, because you couldn't save me." He said as he played with my hair. I then pulled away and stared up at him.

"I'm not sure I follow."

"You feel guilty that I died to protect you. So I'm here to give you an offer."

"I'm listening." He then chuckled as my words.

"You can let go, and come with me."

"Or?"

"Or you can return to your body, and live the life your supposed to live." I then sighed softly.

"Does that mean I have to let you go again?" He then nodded.

"Baby girl, you should have let me go a long time ago. You shouldn't feel guilty for loving another man. In all honesty I'm proud of where you are." He said as he cupped my face in his hands. "Go back to him. Go back to Sami."

"I'm going to miss you." He then smiled.

"I'll be here waiting when it's your time."

"I love you."

"I will always love you, baby girl." Yoon said, before placing a soft kiss on my lips. He then pulled away, and gave me a final smile. "Live for the both of us."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51