12

Jae's POV

I just dropped Shay off at work, and headed to the studio. When I got there Sami was waiting for me, which made me feel nervous for some reason. I parked my car, and then walked up to her.

"What brings you here, Sami?" She then sighed softly.

"Did you sleep with her?" My eyes widened.

"What!? No! Why would you ask me that!?" I exclaimed.

"Because with Jade if she ever stayed over at your house, you would always talk about the fact that you fucked her when she stayed over. So I wanted to make sure you weren't playing my best friend. You might be my friend too, but she's my best friend." I then sighed softly.

"I lied, whenever I said that shit. I've never slept with Jade." Sami scoffed. "You don't have to believe it, but it's the truth."

"Regardless if you hurt her, then I hurt you. Cause she's loved you for years, and I'm sick of seeing her hurt just because you can't get your shit together. I know she's in danger, and you finally have realized you love her. But you need to remember that you have always chose Jade, so can you really blame her for not jumping into your arms?" She then sighed deeply. "You're my friend too Jae, but as I said before, Shay's my best friend. She has been for years, and regardless of our friendship I'll still break your knee caps over her." I nodded with a smile.

Ever since Shay and I became friends, Sami has always been extremely protective of her. She and Sami are childhood friends, so they are closer then the rest of us are. I met the boys, when we met during our training to be idols. During that I also met Shay, and Sami. Once upon a time, they were a singing duo and were so excited for the future. But JYP told them they weren't cut out to be idols, and because of this they left. After those events the two went back to college. Sami then chose to study to be a pediatrician, and moved up quickly in her classes, making her one of the youngest in her graduating class. Shay went on the be a therapist, and she too was the youngest in her graduating class. The two now have jobs in those fields, but there dream was to be idols. The boys and I were able to make it, but I hate that they are left to wonder where their lives could have ended up being.

"I know, Sami. I'm glad she has you, but I assure you that I didn't make a move on her. Even if I did, she could have denied my efforts. The only thing I asked was how she feels about me, and she wouldn't even tell me that." Sami then sighed softly.

"Sorry for you, but I'm also relieved at that."

"Why do you say that?" Sami then smiled softly.

"You never knew did you?" I then gave her a confused look. "Shay had a crush that started the day you both met. She was so shy that she couldn't even muster words to say to you. The longer she was around you, the more her feelings for you developed. So while you were friend zoning her, she was falling in love with you. So you can imagine how crushed she was whenever she found out you were dating Jade. After that she started to try and love you from a distance. That's how you got to know her, and became friends with you. She tried to move on so many times, but always came back to her feelings for you. You are honestly her first real love. There were so many people that she thought she had feelings for, but none of them come close to her feelings for you. And even after 7 years, her feelings for you are as strong as ever."

"I never knew."

"I know you didn't, but now you know why you are going to have a hard time getting her to accept your feelings. She's wanted it for so long that it's hard for her to believe you want her." I then smiled to myself.

"Well I'm not giving up on her. Honestly I've loved her for the last 5 years." This time it was her turn to give me a confused expression.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"I was afraid of messing things up between us. I didn't want my feelings to affect our friendship, so I tried to project my feelings onto Jade. But I'm tired of avoiding how I feel for Shay. Especially now that I know she feels the same way about me." I then smiled to myself. "When I was writing Pacman, I realized that I was always holding myself back because I was afraid. I was afraid of loosing her. But now I want her, so bad that it hurts. I've always loved her, and now I'll have her even if it kills me. To me a relationship like that with her seemed impossible, but now I realized that I was the one making it impossible, and by doing so I was hurting both of us." She then sighed deeply.

"I just hope that it works out. I'm tired of you both hurting, because you both are too dumb to confess to each other."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51