5

Jae's POV

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and walked in. As soon as I did, I noticed that Jade was still on the couch.

"Why are you still here?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I was waiting for you, Babe."

"Don't call me that, and get out."

"Why are you being so mean?" She asked.

"Because I told you that we are done. Now get out of my apartment." She then huffed softly.

"But Ba-"

"I'M NOT YOUR BABE NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled, and then she ran out the door. I then felt the hot tears run down my face. "Why is it, when I finally realized that I love her, its after the mess I was just in?" I then pressed my back against the wall, and slid down. I then tucked my knees into my chest as I cried. Before I wiped my eyes and checked my phone. I have texts from Wonpil, Sungjin, Young K, Sami, Dowoon, and Jade. None of them are from Shay. So I decided to start from the top.

Wonpil
I know what happened between you and Shay. I wanted to tell you not to give up, Jae. She does love you, but after seeing you with Jade she had her doubts. She was coming over to tell you that she loves you, but when she saw Jade she changed her mind. Just don't give up on her. If you really love her, then prove to her that you want her. That no matter what you'll never give up on her.

Sungjin
I need your help Jae. I'm planning on asking Sami out, and I want you to help me plan it.

Brain (Young K)
I know you're going through a hard time, and I want you to know if you need to talk I'm here.

Sami
Jae, I need to talk to you this afternoon. I have something important to tell you, regarding Shay. Please text me or call me soon.

Dowoon
I'm coming over later to check on you.

Jade
Hey Babe! Just wanted to tell you I'm coming over later <3. I miss you, and I know you didn't mean to yell at me. I love you.

I then growled in disgust as I texted Jade back.

Don't come back to my apartment. We are over. If you come over I'll get a retraining order.

I then blocked her right after sending the message. I then called Sami to see what she needed to tell me.

"Hey Sam. What's up?" My voice was a little horse.

"Jae." I could tell she was hesitating.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I could feel myself tense up.

"Shay has a stalker."

"What are you talking about?"

"The other day, when we were having lunch with Wonpil, I noticed a guy follow her when she took off towards your apartment. I then started thinking, and every time Shay goes somewhere with us he follows her. I'm worried for her safety." I felt my heart sink.

"Have you talked to the police?"

"No, because I can't describe what he looks like. It would be pointless. I think we just need to keep a close eye on her."

"I'm going to go talk to her." I said as I stood up. I then grabbed my keys.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Regardless of what's going on between Shay and I, she's still my best friend. So I protect her regardless of anything else."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51