20

Wonpil's POV

A shiver went up my spine, when we finally got there. Young K and Dowoon pulled up behind us, and we all got out at the same time.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" Dowoon asked.

"Shay and Jae are in there, because Jade kidnapped them. That's why they haven't been answering our phone calls or texts." Sami explained.

"Should we also call Sungjin hyung?" Dowoon asked.

"No. It's best he stays out of it. He's safer that way." Sami's phone then buzzed, and she checked it.

"Taemin had sent our back up this way."

"So we wait for them right?" Young K asked.

"No. We have to go in now." I replied.

"What!? Why!?" Young K exclaimed.

"Because Jade's probably torchering her, and is probably waiting for the right time to kill her, and take off with Jae. We have to go now, to ensure their safety." Sami explained, and suddenly all of our hearts dropped at the sound of a gunshot. Sami then turned towards the house, and ran inside. The 3 of us then ran in behind her. We followed Sami into a large room, which seemed like the basement. In the middle of the room we saw someone laying the covered in blood, and Jade stood in front of them with the gun in her hand.

"Oh my god." I whispered in a shaky tone.

"SHAY!" We turned around to see Jae with his hands tied. It seems like he was in another room, but you could tell he heard the gunshot. Which means he's close by.

"Well if it isn't the squad." Jade saw with a smirk. "Are you all going to finally accept me?" Sami's eyes widened, and her eyes held several different emotions.

"You will never be one of us, you psychotic bitch!" She screamed, which made Jade laugh bitterly.

"The one who's won't accept me, can die along with Shay. She doesn't have much time left as it is, due to the amount of blood loss." Jade then raised the gun to face Sami. My eyes widened in fear, as she started to slowly pull the trigger.

"NO!" I screamed and pushed Sami out of the way. Moments later I fell a pain in my right side. A pain so awful that I fell to my knees.

"WONPIL!" My heart raced slightly from the voice I heard. I lifted my head to see Sami, but when I turned I saw Young K, and Dowoon running towards me. And then I saw him. I couldn't believe it or how he knew we were there. But I saw Sungjin running through the door. He then knelt down, and pulled me into his arms. "Wonpil, you're hurt." He said softly.

"Sungjin? How are you here?" I asked weakly.

"Young K told me, before they left. He sent me the address, because he knew I would be looking for you." My heart fluttered a bit.

"But why would you be looking for me?" I asked weakly. I was slowly fading out of consciousness.

"Because you're one of my best friends." Ouch. That almost hurt as bad as getting shot.

"So not what I wanted to hear." I admitted as my vision faded to darkness. I could hear Sungjin calling out for me. I could hear everyone calling out to me and Shay, but neither of us could answer.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51