32

Shay's POV 

My heart felt as through it was about to bust out of my chest. I couldn't allow him to see how scared I am. I won't give him the satisfaction. I kept a straight face as the barrel of the gun was pointed at my face. 

"Do what you think you have to, but regardless of what you do to me it won't bring him back." 

"SHUT UP BITCH!" He screamed as tears rolled down his face. 

"B-Joo, if you've been following me all this time, then you must know that I'm a therapist. B-Joo, I can get you the best professional help, but you have to want to get better." He then shook his head. 

"I don't need your help." 

"You think you don't need my help there's a difference." I corrected him, causing him to grow angry with me. "I understand you're hurt, and angry, but B-Joo its not to late to change. If you change, then there's a chance that I could help you find Hansol. Then you can try, and win him back. But first you have to get help." He was shaking as he held the gun. Its clear that he doesn't want to hurt me, but a part of him thinks he has to. All the trauma that he's experienced has turned him into what he is, and it worries me. 

"I don't deserve to be saved." He whimpered. 

"Yes you do, B-Joo." 

"How can you be so sure? Up until an hour ago, you had no idea who I was." 

"Regardless of that, you're still my brother, my blood. Even if we didn't grow up together you're still family, which means I want to help you." 

"You want to help the person, who has a gun pointed at your face? Maybe you're the crazy one." He said as his finger slowly slid onto the trigger. 

"Please don't do this, B-Joo. There's still hope." I could hear footsteps outside, which means help is here. Therefore I'm just stalling as much as I can. 

"There's no hope left for me just like there's no future for you." 

"POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" They shouted as they kicked the door in. I then squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the gun go off once for B-Joo to shoot someone, and once for the police to shoot him. I then grew confused, because I never felt anything. I then opened my eyes, and they widened as my eyes began to be filled with tears. 

"JAE!" 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51