29

Sami's POV

"She killed your boyfriend? How did she kill your boyfriend?" I asked in an uneasy tone. He finally released Jae's hair from his grasp.

"She got into a car accident, where the other car lost control. The other car hit a pole, and that person died. That person was my boyfriend, Hansol. If she wouldn't have hit him, then he would still be here." He the pulled out a picture, and shoved it in my face.

"Who are you?" I asked softly, which caused him to give me a creepy smile

"That's the best part. Not only did she kill my boyfriend, but I also found out that she's my big sister." My eyes widened.

"Wait. You're our-"

"Yes. I'm your little brother. My name is Byung Joo, but I prefer B-Joo."

"This can't be true. Mother would have told us." I said as I shook my head.

"She wouldn't have said a word. It was hard for her to loose you and Shay, but then a year later that whore spread her legs again. Then I came along, but she made sure to get rid of me quickly. She told me I wasn't worth keeping, because she already had her perfect children." I shook my head.

"Shay and I were put into foster care at a young age. We didn't find each other again until we were teenagers."

"She got pregnant after you both went into foster care. She kept me for 5 years, but she beat me until she realized I was no use to her. She then left me at an orphanage. My life was a living hell, until I met Hansol in middle school. Then one of the very women that I hate with a passion is the one to take my love away from me." Tears were streaming down his face. "I hate you as well, but Shay's the only one I want to suffer. Which is why I had her boyfriend, Yoon killed, and I sent someone to rape you."

"But what does Jade have to do with all this?" He then gave me a creepy smile.

"Jade is my foster sister. She was close to Shay in middle school, and part of high school. But then she suffered a severe head injury, where she lost all her memories. Then the next thing she knows is that Shay is trying to take Jae away from her. So I tell her my past with Shay, and it makes her hate her all the more." He said as he laughed evilly. "Thanks to Jade, I've watched that bitch see the one she loves with another. I didn't interfere, until I realized he loves her too. Now there's only one thing left for me to do." My heart raced from his words. I'm afraid of what he's about to say.

"What are you going to do?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"I'm going to have her killed, and its by someone you know." My eyes widened.

"Who?"

"Lee Taemin."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51