30

Shay's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, but quickly shut them so I could adjust to the brightness of the light. After my eyes adjusted I sat up slowly, but then felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down, and realized it was my injury.

"Shay!" I then felt someone embrace me, which caused me to wince in pain. "Sorry! I was just glad to see you were awake." When the person pulled away I realized it was Wonpil.

"How long was I out for?" I asked, which made him sigh sadly.

"It's been a month Shay." My eyes widened. "They told us that there was a slim chance of you pulling through, so honestly you waking up is a miracle." He said with a sad smile.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked softly.

"Young K and Dowoon went to get food, and Sungjin is sleeping."

"What about Sami and Jae?" He then got quiet for a moment, before answering my question.

"They've been missing since last night. I've called them repeatedly, but I've got no answer. I expected it from Jae, but not from Sami." My heart then started racing, which caused me to start pulling wires out. "What are you doing!?" He exclaimed.

"I'm getting out of here." I said as I pulled out the last wire, and picked up some spare clothes at where beside the bed.

"Shay, you're still recovering."

"My recovery means nothing if my sister and someone I love dearly are missing."

"Calm down Shay." Wonpil and I turned to see someone in the doorway.

"What are you doing here Taemin?" I asked as he walked towards my bed.

"I came to tell you I just heard from Sami, but I don't think you're going to like what I'm about to tell you." My heart began to race again due to my anxiety rising.

"What is it Taemin? Tell me please."

"Jae lied about loving you. He said that just because he wanted to get close to your sister. He only wanted to get in your pants. He was using you." My eyes widened as tears fell aimlessly down my cheeks.

"That can't be true." I whispered.

"It is. Sami betrayed me too, Shay. She lead me on, but when she called she admitted to playing mind games with me." I then shook my head as I cried.

"I-It c-can't b-be t-true." I whimpered as Wonpil looked over to Taemin.

"Can you take care of her, while I go call Sami?" Taemin nodded as he sat next to me, and pulled me close to his chest.

"How could they do this?" I could feel my heart breaking the harder I sobbed.

"Shhh. It'll be ok." I then felt a pinch in my next.

"What are yo-"

"Thank you Shay. Thank you for making this so much easier." He said as he showed me the needle that he injected into my next. "When you wake up you'll see you lover and sister again." My vision then faded to black as I heard him chuckle darkly.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51