15

Wonpil's POV

Sami and I were hugging each other, while crying our eyes out. Sami just told me that Shay and Jae are missing, and oddly enough no one can get ahold of Jade.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I wiped my eyes. Sami then wiped her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"We are going to find them, Wonpil." My eyes then widened.

"Shouldn't we leave that to the police?" Sami shook her head.

"If we do that, then we take a chance on finding them dead. The police take too long, where as we can do it in half the time."

"Sami, we aren't detectives, so how are we going to find them?" I thought this idea was insane, but knowing Sami there's got to be some logic to it. I hope.

"We may not be detectives, but it's not hard to tell who took them. Especially since we know them better than the police do."

"Who do you think took them?"

"I don't think, I know. It was Jade." My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped open. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Why do you think it was Jade?"

"Think about it, Wonpil. No one can get ahold of her, and not to mention we all know that Jae was planning on leaving her. She's always been jealous of Shay, and she knows how Jae feels about Shay. So if she gets rid of Shay, then she thinks that Jae will have no choice, but to love her." I was speechless at how much sense that made.

"You watch to many crime shows." She then smiled at me. "So where do you think she could be keeping them?" Sami then brought out a map of our area.

"Jade's family is crazy rich, so I have mapped out all the pieces of land that her family owns. But my guesses point to 2 places." I nodded.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go." Sami then grabbed my arm to keep me from leaving. "What?"

"We need back up. Honestly I have someone in mind, but it won't be easy." I nodded.

"Then where are we going."

"To my work."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sami's POV

I took a deep breath as Wonpil and I walked in. I walked up to the service desk, and seen Jisoo was still there.

"Hey Jisoo!" I said happily, she then looked up and smiled.

"Hey Sami! What are you doing back? Didn't you go home for the day?" She asked.

"I have, but I'm looking for Taemin. Is he still here by any chance?"

"He is. He should be in your office doing paperwork. You can go ahead and go back if you need to." I smiled at her.

"You're the best, Jisoo!" I said as Wonpil and I headed back to my office. I then opened the door to find, Taemin filing papers. He then noticed me, and smiled.

"Hey Dr. Kim! What are you doing back?" He asked. Wonpil then gave me a mischievous look.

"Dr. Kim?" He whispered in my ear, before I swatted him away. He was giggling to himself, while I turned my attention back to Taemin.

"I've told you, call me Sami. Also I need a favor from you." He then gave me a confused look.

"What kind of favor?" He asked.

"I know your brother, Key is a detective. I'm going to give you an address, and I need you to send him to that address in 20 minutes."

"What do I get for doing this favor for you?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What do you want?" He then smiled.

"A date." I then gave him a confused look.

"With me?" He then nodded.

"It can't be that surprising. I've liked you for over a year. So if you want me to do this, then all I want is to go on a date with you. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But I at least want to give it a try." I then felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Consider it done." I said, and gave him the piece of paper. "Remember, 20 minutes." He then grabbed my wrist, and pulled me towards him. He then kissed my cheek.

"I won't forget, Dr. Kim." He said with a smile, before letting go of my wrist. Wonpil and I then waved goodbye, and left after that.

"Look at you. First you play detective, then get yourself a date. What a day for you!" Wonpil said with a smile.

"You'll be next. Cause Sungjin confessed to me this morning, and I rejected him. So he'll most likely be at your place tomorrow." I said with a smile. "I really hope he sees how wonderful you are. If he doesn't, then I'm going to help you move on. You deserve to be happy, instead of pinning for him." Wonpil then gave me a small smile.

"He makes me happy, Sami. It doesn't make sense, but just knowing he's happy makes me happy. Even if I can't have him." I then gave him a sad smile.

"You deserve to be loved, Won. So if he doesn't realize how great you are, then I'm going to help you move on." Wonpil then nodded.

"Ok, but for now let's go get our friends back. So they can be happy together." I then sighed softly.

"I couldn't agree more."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51