28

Jae's POV 

I went to the police station to talk to an old friend, so I could see if she could help with the situation. Sami and I are planning on doing some more digging on Shay and Jade, but for now we have to learn all we can about Yoon. We have to figure out how he's connected to Shay, and see if its connected to what's happening now. I walked in and went up to the service desk. 

"Jae! How are you?" Baekhyun exclaimed upon seeing me.

"I'm doing good, Baekhyun. How are you?" I asked with as much of a smile as I can muster. Baekhyun is my childhood friend, so surely if anyone is trust worthy its him.

"I'm doing great! What brings you here?" I then pulled out a picture of Yoon, and handed it to him. 

"I need as much information about Kang Seungyoon as possible." He then gave me a confused look. 

"Why do you need that?" 

"I can't tell you right now Baek. You just have to promise me that whatever you find that it stays between us. Please." He then gave me a sad look. 

"I'll try Jae, but I can't promise you that." I then gave him a small smile. 

"Thanks Baek." I said, before leaving. I walked to my car, and got in. As soon as I closed the door a piece of cloth was put over my mouth causing me to black out.

4 hours later

I slowly open my eyes, and try to look around. I sighed to myself. 

"Fucking hell not again." I cursed as I tried to get my eyes to adjust. 

"Jae?" My ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Sami? You're here too?" 

"She is, and so am I." A confused look formed on my face. 

"Who are you?" He chuckled darkly. 

"I wouldn't expect you to know who I am, Jae." He said, before yanking my hair back so I could see his face. 

"What do you want?" I asked, which made him laugh

"To see Shay suffer." 

"But why!? She doesn't even know you!" Sami exclaimed. 

"I have my reasons for wanting her to suffer." 

"What could she have possibly done that made you want to watch her suffer?" Sami asked in a panicked tone. Her breathing was continuously growing irregular as he continued to hold my hair. 

"She's the reason my boyfriend is dead." 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51