31

Jae's POV

I got woke up to water being splashed in my face. Which caused me to groan in annoyance.

"What the hell!?" I shout in annoyance.

"We have a guest coming, so I need you both awake." B-Joo said as he threw water in Sami's face. She took woke up with a groan in annoyance.

"Who's coming?" I asked.

"Well there wouldn't be any fun if I told you, now would it?" He said with an evil smirk. Moments later the doors opened.

"Taemin?" The name left Sami's lips in a shocked tone.

"Hello again Ms. Kim." Taemin said in a joking tone. I then noticed he had someone laid over his shoulder, and that person appeared to be out cold. He then walked to the middle of the room, and laid the person on a bed. Sami and I were in shock to see it was Shay.

"SHAY!" I screamed in hopes of waking her up.

"Don't get your panties in a wad." B-Joo barked, before turning to Taemin. "Thank you, Taemin. You're free to go."

"I trusted you." Sami whispered.

"That was your fault, not mine. You were so easy to manipulate that it was pathetic." Taemin splat before making an exist. My focus then turned back to B-Joo, who was walking over to Shay. He ran his fingers through her hair, while holding a creepy smile on his face.

"Hello big sister. You're just as beautiful as mother described you." He said in a sickly sweet tone.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" I screamed as he started to laugh sadistically.

"Torturing her is going to be fun with the two of you here." He said as he started tying her down to the table.

"B-Joo stop this! You could be better than this! We could be the family you never got to have! Please!" Sami begged. B-Joo looked at her in disgusted, before walking over to her and back handing her across the face.

"WE CAN NEVER BE A FAMILY! ITS BECAUSE OF HER THAT I NEVER GOT TO HAVE A FAMILY!" He screamed in her face.

"We didn't have a family either, B-Joo." She whispered to him. "Up until we found each other again, I too had no one. I know how it feels, and so does Shay. You don't have to hurt anyone anymore B-Joo. We could help you." Sami pressed on.

"You two can't help me. No one can. She took everything from me."

"It's not her fault that mother didn't love you. Mother didn't love anyone, but herself and drugs. She only said what she did to make you feel bad about yourself. Shay was not her pride and joy, if anything she treated her 100 times worse than she did me." B-Joo's eyes widened. "I'm sorry you were alone, but you don't have to be anymore."

"She still took Hansol away from me."

"I'm very sorry for your loss, but it was an accident." Tears fell from her eyes as she spoke. "Please brother. Let us save you, before it's too late." He then shook his head as tears fell from his eyes.

"No. She'll pay." I then turned my attention over to Shay, who seemed to be waking up. B-Joo then looked over, and the same evil smile appeared on his lips like it did before. He then made his way over to Shay. "Well hello."

"Where am I?" Shay whispered, before lifting her head to see Sami and I. "Jae? Sami? What's going on?" B-Joo then laughed hysterically.

"Do you remember me?" He asked, which caused Shay to give him a confused look. "Allow me to refresh your memory. You were in a car accident, where someone died. The person that died was my boyfriend." Shay then shook her head.

"I was in a car accident, but no lives where lost." B-Joo then slapped her.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!"

"I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! I MADE SURE HE WAS OK!" B-Joo's eyes widened.

"Then why did the doctor tell me that Hansol passed away?"

"Because he asked him to." B-Joo's eyes widened. "He said you were abusive, and the only real way to save him was to fake his death."

"Does that mean you know who I am?" He whispered.

"I don't know anything about you, other than the fact that he was your boyfriend." B-Joo then swallowed hard as tears rolled down his face.

"My name is B-Joo. I'm your brother. Mother always said you were her golden child, and beat me until she gave me up. Then after I got into that car accident I've felt like all you've ever done was take from me." Shay's eyes widened.

"B-Joo, mom beat me too. As for your boyfriend, I just told you the truth."

"You have to pay." He whimpered.

"Let me help you. I'll get you the help you need, and be there every step of the way." He then shook his head.

"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help." He then pulled out a gun, and my heart stopped. From the way it looks, someone's about to die.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51