Chapter 23

It was just Bella, me and Cissy now.

Bella and I have an important responsibility, Narcissa. We promised to always look out for her, no matter what happens.

~

"I miss you" Bella said, even though I was sat right next to her. "Bellatrix, I am literally sat next to you. What do you mean?". She repeated herself but added extra emphasis on the 'you'

I understood what she wanted. Without warning, I clambered on top of her and straddled her lap. I forced my lips into hers and she moaned happily. "Thank you" she said into my mouth. I laughed a little and ran my hands through her messy hair.

I slowly started to grind myself against her, "don't tease me Y/N"

I suddenly remembered who was in the house so I stood up. "Wait where are you going?" Bella cried in frustration. I looked around for my wand, when I found it I whispered "muffliato" then smirked at my love.

"Clever" she said in her lustful voice, turning me on. I ran back over to the bed and hopped on her again. She abruptly flipped us over "dominant today aren't we" I joked. She shut me up by kissing me roughly.

Her hands began to roam my body, causing me to let out soft moans. I am so in love with this woman.

"Bella have you seen my... WHAT THE-"

"Do not finish that sentence" Bella yelled. Narcissa had just walked in on Bellatrix with her hands under my dress and on top of me. I have never felt more embarrassed. "Are you going to say something or just stand and stare?" Bella questioned.

How was she being so calm about this, I am internally freaking out! "Sorry, it's just. You two?" she laughed. "What about it?" Bella spat, clearly agitated. "Nothing. You could have just told me. Anyways, we all suspected it. You two have always been so protective of each other. It's actually kind of cute"

Bellatrix threw a pillow at Narcissa causing us all to laugh. "You idiot" Bella giggled.

"Just promise me that I never have to walk in on you two again. It's weird"

"Can't promise you anything, Cissy. I can't take my eyes off your sister" I said with a smirk. "I'm going to leave before I throw up" and with that, she slammed the door shut and we were alone again.

"Every damn time" Bella laughed before we got back to business.