Chapter 37

The snatchers were stood before us, holding three young people. Two boys and a girl.

They say that they've brought Harry Potter but we aren't so sure.

I stood next to Bella as Lucius brought Draco in. Bella held the boy supposed to be Harry up by the hair. His face was distorted and unrecognisable.

"If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?" Lucius whispered to his frightened son. He never took his eyes off the boy knelt before him.

Lucius and the snatcher had an argument but I didn't care. I was too busy observing Draco. He trembled and looked as if he was about to cry. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure" Bella whispered calmly.

Draco edged closer and began to inspect his face. "What's wrong with his face?" Draco hissed.

Bella and I took a closer look, "yes. What is wrong with his face?" she laughed.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon" the snatcher suddenly spoke, all sure of himself. "Or ran into a stinging jinx" I protested.

Bella winked at me and proceeded to interrogate the girl. "Was it you dearie? Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was" Hermione flinched when she got close to her and asked for her wand.

"Ah. Got you" I bit my lip to stifle my laugh but my expression soon changed when I heard Bellatrix gasp. "What is that? Where'd you get that from?"

We were all now looking at what the snatcher had in his hands. "It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now" he was holding the sword of Gryffindor- the very sword that belongs in Bella's Gringotts vault.

I watched as Bella lost her mind. She sent spells at each and every snatcher, strangling them in order to retrieve what was rightfully hers. She handed it to me before ordering Cissy to put the boys in the cellar.

"I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl" she hissed in Hermione's face as Cissy dragged Ron and the unknown boy to the cellar. Hermione looked terrified.

I watched as Bella threw her to the ground. She got on top of her and held her steady. "That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?" she yelled as Hermione cried.

This is going to be good!

I looked over at Draco who was turned away, not wanting to watch the scene unravel. I walked over to him, "Draco, are you alright" I whispered. He jumped at the sound of my voice. He nodded quickly and turned back away.

I wasn't going to force him to watch her get tortured by his auntie, so I watched for the both of us.

"I didn't take anything. Please. I didn't take anything" Hermione pleaded through cries. I couldn't help but smirk to myself as my girlfriend took control. "I don't believe it"

Bella took her dagger and began to carve something into her arm. Her screams filled the room as she was tortured. It was like music to my ears, I loved to see the psychotic side of Bellatrix. It is such a rare thing to see, I will have to thank her for it later.

Cissy was hugging Draco and also not bearing to watch, Lucius just stood there in shock.

Spells suddenly started flying around. We managed to disarm the young ones who had somehow escaped the cellar.

"Pick them up Draco, now!" Bella ordered him to retrieve their wands. I watched the unknown boys face twist back to its original state.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. Call him" Bella yelled.

There was a sudden squeaking noise coming from above Bellatrix and Hermione whom she was holding hostage. I looked up and saw Dobby unscrewing the chandelier. I had to save her.

I charged towards them and pushed Bella out the way of the dropping chandelier, I managed to get her out of the way but it caught my leg. I fell to the ground and screamed in pain. Bella rushed to my side.

"Bellatrix, sort them out. I'm fine, I promise, go!" I ordered. "Not yet, let me see your leg" she demanded. Cissy also rushed over to have a look. "Cissy's here, now deal with them before I hex you" I whispered. The pain was unbearable but dealing with Harry Potter was more important.

"Stupid elf, you could've killed me. In fact, you almost killed my girlfriend" I heard her yell as Cissy went to move my skirt up and reveal my leg.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to hurt or seriously injure" the elf squeaked.

I looked down at my leg and it was gashed from the glass, blood was spilling out everywhere. "Episky" Cissy yelled through tears, her hands were stained with my blood.

Suddenly her wand flung from her hands. "How dare you take a witch's wand? How dare you defy your masters?" Bella screeched, now at my side again. She handed her wand to Cissy so she could start fixing me again.

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf" And with that, they began to apparate away. Bella reacted quickly and threw her dagger at them. We all watched as it disappeared with them all.

She breathed a sigh of relief before rushing back to my side. "I'm sorry Y/N, are you okay?"

I nodded, wincing in pain. "You saved my life" she smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek. I reached up and wiped it away, "of course I did, you're the love of my life. I couldn't bear to lose you"

"Y/N, I think that I've managed. It might be a bit sore to walk on for a few days though" Cissy said, sniffling. "Thank you Narcissa, I appreciate your help" I said smiling and pulling her into a tight hug.

"What are we to do about the boy? He has gotten away, yet again" Lucius complained. "Not now Elsa" I sighed.

"I wish that chandelier crushed you" he muttered but we all heard. Bella grabbed him by the hair and slammed him into a wall. "That was for me. But this is for Y/N" she said, kicking him in the balls. I laughed as he dropped to the ground, clutching his crotch.