How are they brothers.......

That's not a question. That's more like, well, uhm.....

Kind of a question, actually.

Hmm, let's just start from the beginning, as always.

Seijuro Akashi, Karma Akabane, Tobio Kageyama, and Daisuke Kambe. Their actual last names should all be Kambe but they prefer their own.

Now, they're not siblings of all the same age, actually. They're two sets of twins, about a year apart (or as Seijuro would remind them, 11 months and 2 weeks).

Seijuro and Daisuke being the older ones, and Tobio and Karma are the younger ones, Daisuke is the oldest, Karma is the youngest.

Despite growing up in a wealthy environment, that doesn't mean they wouldn't grow up chaotic as hell. That's quite what they turned out as.

But they still have their brotherly relationship, depending on each other as their parents had little time to deal with them.

So as annoying they may be to each other, its better to not mess with them.

No one wants a bullet, scissors, knives, and a volleyball moving at around 60 mph at their face, really.

"Actually, if they deserve it, I don't mind." Seijuro smiled.

"Maybe if I pity them, I'll help pay a quarter of the hospital bills." Daisuke said in the most nonchalant way possible, for the thing he just said.

"Do we need hospital bills? Right, knives and bullets...." Tobio had gotten pretty used to it by now, or so he thought.

"Awww....I want that in their faces though...." Karma whined.

============

Daisuke Kambe

Likes: His siblings, beef stew, criminal mystery cases, not doing chores

Dislikes: Doing chores, being dragged into stuff my Karma (but he somehow never refuses), cold baths

Skills: Anything that doesn't involve housework he can probably take care of....

Oldest Sibling - He's really just brought into everything, needed to cover stuff up for them, yeah.

Says he wants some peace, but when he gets it, it feels weird when Seijuro and Tobio aren't going off about whatever annoyed them to death.

===========

Tobio Kageyama

Likes: Volleyball, his siblings, not being dragged into Karma's antics, not getting suspension because of Karma, action video games, not losing to Karma in video games

Dislikes: Karma's antics, romance stuff, being bored, yeah...

Skills: Volleyball, piano, drawing

Second Youngest - Being Karma's twin, he does practically everything with him (you can usually find them together), and goes to Daisuke immediately when he needs help. It's a habit. 

He has mistaken Seijuro for Karma before, not really proud of that...

===========

Seijuro Akashi

Likes: Shogi, scissors, his siblings, Cappuccinos, Reading, Basketball, not being bothered

Dislikes: Not being bothered,  people setting up shogi the wrong way, not being able to play shogi with others, lattes. 

Skills: Basketball, Shogi, Violin, Somehow making Karma shut up. 

Second Oldest - He's probably the only one in the family Karma would listen to, and respect. He often tutors the rest of his siblings. 

He likes it when Tobio or Karma rely on him. He also really likes messing with Daisuke, and those two are often seen with each other. 

Fun fact: Karma's the only person who knows where his secret collection of scissors are. 

===========

Karma Akabane

Likes: Knives, his siblings, fun, action video games, messing with people, doing stuff in the most reckless way imaginable

Dislikes: Boredom, losing, slow music, really really really long novels, cheesy or cliche things. 

Skills: Fighting stuff, piano, negotiating, information extracting, yeah.....and sports?

Youngest - He does things with Tobio, asks Seijuro for advice, and gets Daisuke to clean up whatever he just did. 

Cornerstone of all the trouble and mess, really. 

But he's still the youngest, so he gets away with most things. 

"That doesn't mean you can also drag me into detention with you!" - Tobio

=============

Quick, no? Hehe, well, enjoy this new ride of a book! I'll update every 1-3 days, depends on whatever happens. 

Do remember, no ships, just brotherly fun. 

- Kazami, Author-kun