Sleeping...

When do the brothers sleep and wake up? For Seijuro, he has a strict 11:00 - 6:30 that he will never stray from. For Daisuke, anywhere from midnight to early morning. For the younger twins, whenever they feel like it.

"It's 11. Tobio, please turn the volume down." Seijuro grumbled.

Tobio ignored him and continued watching the volleyball games, cheering and being the happy boy he was.

Karma was fast asleep on the floor, none of them bothering to pick him up or lay a blanket on him. Daisuke chilled whilst reading.

"Be like Karma, sleeps through anything." Daisuke did finger guns as a joke.

"Go back to your dumb book, I'm trying to watch in peace." Tobio growled.

"I bet Karma wouldn't sleep through murder." Sei mumbled.

"You want to try?" Tobio paused the video and turned around, annoyed. He forget Sei didn't have a good sense of humor though.

"Sure." Sei got up and walked to the table, picking up a pair of scissors.

"NO NO NO NO NOPE!" Tobio stood up and defended his brother, who was still sound asleep.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." Daisuke sarcastically cheered.

Seijuro went back to bed, pulling the covers over him and going to sleep. That was, until he heard some loud crashes that woke him up.

"What the flipping pancakes-"

Daisuke had dropped his computer, but only shrugged. Computers were pretty cheap to him.

(Tell me you're rich without telling me you're rich-)

"OI! I'm at the best part, a setter dump!" Tobio yelled.

"Take a dumpster dive dimwit." Daisuke sneered.

Tobio threw a volleyball going at least 40 miles per hour at his brother's face, but his brother, being a Kambe obviously caught it. They bickered on and on, giving some of the dumbest insults.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP OR I'LL ADD TO YOUR BLACK AESTHETIC AND GIVE YOU GUYS SOME BLACK EYES!" Seijuro screamed.

"Says the edgy one with an entire weapon arsenal in his study room." Daisuke rolled his eyes.

Seijuro was seriously too tired to deal with this crap. "How much does it cost to cover up a murder?"

"Depends. Usually, around a few million, last time I checked on google. Nothing more than a little pocket change." Daisuke shrugged.

"Prepare the hydrogen peroxide!" Tobio mimicked Karma.

"You're first." Sei got up and started chasing his brother around, from the cabinets to the walls to across the window ledges.

Just remember, Karma slept through all this shit.