A Random Field Trip

May or may not have gotten this idea from reading too many Peter Parker Field Trip stuff...

So let's just pretend that Tobio and Karma are like, secretly part of the Kambes but no one knows. I'll probably drag other characters from other animes in, hehe.

But like, Sei and Daisuke need to be compensated for being elder siblings :3

===========

"Good Morning everyone! So, as you know, we're going to have a field trip today. All of you have signed the documents, which is good, because, guess where we're going?" The teacher did an awkward pause, which the class equally snickered at while the teacher's pet guessed an answer. 

"Going to the main building of the Kambe industry?" She said. 

Everyone either chuckled or laughed, and Karma spoke. "That's probably not happening, hah." 

"Well, Mr. Akabane, she is correct. We are going to the main head building of the Kambe Empire. Apparently, it's also where the family resides in, and we've arranged an interview with the two future heads and several of the brothers! We'll have a grand tour of the place!" The teacher clapped her hands, and the entire class erupted in excitement just moments after silence. 

Not only were the Kambe's famous for their industrial development, they were also heroes in the public's eye. 

Karma and Tobio, on the other hand, sighed. Tobio turned pale and Karma buried his face in his arms. "You've got to be frackity kidding me." Tobio whined. 

"I'm probably going to enjoy this." Tsukishima smirked, enjoying this moment. Itona spit his drink out then smiled as well. 

"You're lucky you're our best friends, otherwise I'd have you killed by now." Karma rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out. 

They "merrily" made their way on the school bus, and the class was all jittery, hoping to meet those famous people. Tobio and Karma loathed this. Worse, their brothers probably already knew. They were so dead. 

They arrived much faster than they expected. Everyone gawked at the size of the building. It was probably at least ten times the size of the Tokyo Tower. 

"I'll never get used to the size..." Tsukishima mumbled, but Itona was just exciting for the kitchen part of the tour. And their gaming room. 

"We're the ones in dead trouble." Tobio groaned. 

When they headed to the entrance, there was a small reception room, where a lady was patiently waiting. 

"Kunuigigaoka Academy, welcome to the Main Headquarters and Residence of the Kambe Empires. Your tour guide will be here shortly, so, Ms. Akajima, would you hand out these passes?" The Lady handed a set of neatly arranged badges, each in the color white with the number "1" engraved on it. 

"What's it for?" A student piped up. 

"These passes, marked level one allow you basic access to tour-allowed facilities and restrooms. Level 2 and 3 would be for service people and employees. Level 4 is for partnering acquaintances. So on, so forth. The highest level is 0, which is reserved strictly for the family members." The lady gave a small smirk to the brothers. 

"I'll have her fired." Tobio whispered. 

Their guide came and they all entered the lobby. It was spacious, with couches, TVs, a little cafe/bar thing, and some meeting tables. There weren't many people, just employees. Thankfully, no one in their class noticed that Karma and Tobio didn't get the white passes. 

After a brief introduction and a fun little icebreaker, they headed to the first place of interest, the first floor garden. 

"Hello there, Tobio and Karma." Miwa greeted, jokingly formal. 

The class gasped, and Karma rolled his eyes. "Greetings, Madam Miwa Kambe." He sarcastically greeted back. Tobio snickered. 

"Greetings! Well, have fun with your tour, I'm off." She waved. 

"You do know who you were talking to, right?" The teacher pointed, raising her eyebrows. 

"Yes." Karma heavily sighed, knowing it would only be worse. 

They headed into the main outdoor balcony soon after, about five stories up, and the twins were ultimately tackled by none other than Haruka and Souma, their cousins. 

"Tobi! Karma! You guys are here!" Souma laughed. 

"Tell us beforehand." Haruka lightly chuckled. 

"You guys knew though!" Tobio tried to wiggle out of their grip, but Haruka was wayyy too strong. Karma just gave up and let himself sink into their warmth. 

"What the heck? The idiot king and his dumb friend know the Kambes?" A kid said, a little too loudly out of surprise, and the two older cousins heard him. 

Tsukishima would normally get mad, but he didn't need to. 

"What did you call them?" Haruka darkened. 

"I'm a professional chef, cutting up useless trash isn't that hard, y'know?" Yukihira tightened the grip on his headband. 

"Okayyy, let's act like the mature children we're not and leave us the hell alone." Karma shoved them off, but that student really didn't know what was good for him. 

"Them? You might have the wrong person. Kageyama is the tyrant king, and Akabane is the most annoying student in the class. See, they didn't address you two with respect." The student's friends gave nods, either of nervousness or agreement. 

"Hm, I suppose should we cancel off the tour, no?" A deep, solemn but elegant voice resonated across the area. Daisuke walked, dressed in his full suit, a different look in his eyes. 

"Please, do leave out brothers alone." Seijuro asked sweetly, following behind him. 

The two future heads looked down on all of the students, except for Tsukishima and Itona, like they were worse than maggots. 

"I knew this would happen." Tobio rubbed his eyes. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" 

"They're literally not big deals. Dude just has a bad mouth for no reason." Karma sighed. 

The class was still in shock. Those two were brothers of the Kambes?! Okay, they did look similar, but like, there's a bunch of people with red or raven hair around, right? 

"I'm sorry..." The student muttered, but Daisuke moved in his face with inhuman speed. 

"Listen. Insult them one more time and I'll make sure you're in for the most heinous crimes in the world done to your face." The student nervously shuddered, and nodded. 

"Now then, continue on with the tour. Tobio, Karma, come with us, we're off for a few things." Yukihira mimicked Daisuke's tone, then they, the family, laughed. 

What a day...