Trouble

As the children of the Kambe family, that really means they also have classes to do, not that they always attend, but they're supposed to.

"Seijuro's in a class right now?" Tobio asked, peering through the window from outside to see his brother.

"Yeah. I finished early but he needs to stay and extra hour." Daisuke answered.

"That sucks! Hmph." Tobio pouted.

But at that moment, someone came running towards them.

"Incoming!" Karma had a ball in his hand, and threw it towards Tobio with as much strength he could muster. He wasn't actually planning to hit him though.

Tobio ducked out of the way, but it hit the window, then the flower pot, which fell over and hit the ground with a shatter.

"Mr. Karma Akabane!" His mother screamed, seeing what had happened.

"Uhm...sorry?" Karma twiddled with his fingers.

"Mom, he tried to throw it at Tobio and scare him." Daisuke quite literally dragged his brother towards their mother.

"Thank you, but don't do that again. You might hurt his arms." The mother smiled to Daisuke. "And as for you, Karma, come with me."

Well...crap.

=========

"Huh? Where's Karma?" Seijuro looked around, but saw no signs of his little redhead brother.

"He got in trouble for breaking a flowerpot!" Tobio laughed.

"Ugh...typical him. Well, that just won't do. I planned for all of us to go out on a walk this afternoon and I will not let that be ruined." Seijuro declared.

Daisuke pondered for a bit. "He's most likely in mom's office, I have an idea."

As the oldest brother expected, yes, the boy was writing papers and looked rather annoyed.

Daisuke went outside, and as quietly as he could, he fumbled with the window lock till he got it open.

Seijuro and Tobio were inside, for the plan, Tobio would pretend to be injured. They knocked on the door, and their mother answered.

"Yes?"

"Mom! Mom! Tobio says his stomach hurts really badly!" Seijuro pleaded.

Daisuke pulled open the window and waved for Karma to run out through the window while their mom was distracted. She heard, but when she did, both pairs of brother had bolted as quick as they could.

"So energetic, I can't really be mad at them. I suppose I'll let them have fun." She smiled, knowing she had been beaten.

=========

"I hate to owe you guys something, but thank you." Karma looked away, embarrassed.

"You're so dumb sometimes!" Seijuro glared.

"Always." Daisuke commented.

"Anyways, can we please get drinks first?" Tobio asked.

"Did you bring money?" Karma asked.

"Nope!" All the other three brothers exclaimed.

"Well great."