And look who fell ill....

Usually, when one of the brothers gets sick, like, with the common flu, they're basically taken care of by an available servant, and their brothers are supposed to not bother them. 

"So why did you have to get sick during spring break!? I was hoping we could go to the amusement park!" Tobio pouted. 

"Calm down, let him rest." Seijuro pulled his little brother back. 

Karma rolled over, making a cocoon out of the blankets. He coughed a bit, then rolled his eyes. 

Their father came in with Daisuke and the family's doctor. 

"He should be fine. Let me check up on him-" His hand was swatted away by the little redhead. 

"No." Karma said. 

Daisuke jabbed Karma's stomach. "Ignore his attitude, do what you need." 

"Owch! You suck!" Karma screamed. 

"I know, you've said many times." Daisuke nonchalantly answered. 

Their father scolded both of them. Karma was given medicine, and was told to rest. 

"Unfortunately, most of the servants are having their break.....alright. Can I trust the three of you to take care of Karma?" Their father sighed, having his doubts. 

"Of course!"

=============

Not. 

"Do I have to lay in bed like this? So boring...." Karma whined. 

"It was your fault, and your fault alone." Seijuro said.

"Dumbass." Tobio snickered. 

"Who taught you?" Daisuke raised an eyebrow. 

Tobio immediately pointed to Karma, and Seijuro whacked him lightly. 

"Why am I getting hit!? I'm literally the one who's practically disabled!" Karma made it as dramatic as possible.

"One, its because its fun. Two, you're not disabled." Daisuke smirked, however, he didn't see the pillow coming right to his face. 

"You're right, it is fun to hit people." Karma laughed, before he started coughing again. 

Seijuro stood up from his seat, and pulled the blanket over Karma. "Stop. Just rest for now. 

"Fine..." Within a few moments, he'd already passed out. 

"He really was that tired." Daisuke placed the pillow next to Karma. "I'm going to go get a cold pack, hold on."

"Tobio, he's not dying or anything. He'll be fine. Go get him some water." Seijuro sighed, chuckling at his brother's worried expression. 

"I didn't say anything like that! Besides, it's his fault...." Tobio looked away, embarrassed. 

And even the Kambe siblings, who could be annoying towards each other, who could be a little rude, still cared deeply for each other. They never would admit it though. 

=============

Father: Alright, did you guys do well?

Karma: Seijuro whacked me and Daisuke and Tobio insulted me. 

Seijuro: It wasn't that bad!

Daisuke: That sounds more dramatic than it actually was. 

Tobio: You deserved it.