Karens (Because I ran into one today)

Karma, Tobio, Seijuro, and Daisuke decided to go on a little trip during the break, just the four of them. They'd gotten to their hotel, and settled in. 

"Food or walking around first?" Daisuke asked. 

"Food!" Karma cheered.  

"Walking around!" Tobio and Seijuro opposed. 

"I want food though, so I guess we're doing food." Daisuke ripped up the brochure for the night, not giving a crap about his brothers behind him. 

=========

They entered a restaurant, which had a nice comforting and cozy vibe. Sitting down, they looked at the menu. 

"Damn, there's so many foods." Tobio sighed, indecisive about what to eat.

"Sei, order, you're the only one who can make decisions." Karma passed the menu to his older brother, who immediately gave it back with a light whack on the head.

"Do it yourself, you're old enough." 

Thankfully, they were able to decide on what to eat. While waiting around, they noticed a lady walking in, pissed, and yelling at the waiter. 

"Excuse me? What do you mean I can't sit on the second floor! My children and I want to sit on the second floor!" The woman screamed, pointing fingers.

"Mom we don't have to-"

"Shut up! Your mother wants that and you guys will agree! And what do you mean I can't sit upstairs! There are people sitting there!"

"Ma'am, that's for the bigger parties. You are a party of three. Please sit down in your assigned seat, or you can leave." 

"Huh!? Bigger parties? Well, I'll say. Hey kids, do this lady a favor and please come and sit with us, as a party." She pointed to the Kambe brothers, who were obviously watching in entertainment. 

"Ew no you ugly dumpty old hag, why would we?" Karma stuck out his tongue. The rest of the brothers snickered, knowing it was quite right.

The lady made a dumb, shocked look and flipped her hair. "Excuse you! Children have no respect for the elderly these days! Even the customers here are as rude and terrible as the waiters. Consider me doing you a favor, to be eating here. I'll be taking 70% off for your terrible service." 

Meanwhile, her children kept quiet, and Daisuke noticed this. "How funny, your kids are more mature than you." 

Tobio wheezed as he filmed the whole thing. 

"Huh!? What did you say? And you, stop filming! This is an invasion of my rights and privacy. I will have the police called on you." 

"Sure, go ahead." Seijuro waved, and so did the woman. 

"Excuse me, uhm, we were called on the act that this restaurant was discriminating a lady from going in and assaulting her because she has children?" A policeman came a short while later, obviously confused. 

"Ye-" The woman began, but Tobio showed him the video. 

"Well obviously, you were-"

"He filmed it without my permission!" The woman screamed, and her and the policeman started going back and forth. 

"Excuse me, may I intrude. My name is Daisuke Kambe, and my brothers and I are simply wishing to have a nice meal here." 

"So if you'll excuse us, please escort this crazy lady out of here." Seijuro asked sweetly. "Keep the kids here though." 

Everyone froze at the name, but quickly resumed business. The waiter thanked them, and they also had two kids exploring with them the entire day.

"Thank you! See you soon!" The kids waved goodbye.

Their dad was definitely better than their mom.