Exams and Studying

Go watch Tian Guan Ci Fu or Mo Dao Zhu Shi, they're good!

===========

"Students, please get ready. This week will be your study week before our midterms next week. I advise you all take time to prepare yourselves. Class dismissed." The teacher said, and the sad chicken nuggets of students sighed. 

"Daisuke? Uh...well..." Haru really didn't want to ask him for help, but beggars can't be choosers. He was absolute trash at history. 

"Sure, I can help you." Daisuke said, but with such a cocky smirk, Haru wondered why he bothered being friends with him in the first place. 

"Aomine, Murasakibara, just were do you think you too are going?" Seijuro asked, not turning around, but knowing exactly who were trying to escape. 

"I- I'm going to the bathroom?" Aomine stammered.

"S-snacks..." Murasakibara mumbled. 

"Aomine, you should get checked if you need to use the bathroom that often. Didn't you just go? And Murasakibara, I don't think you need more snacks, considering the storage in your locker." Seijuro asked, and now the two knew there wasn't really any escaping. 

"Damn, your brother sure is harsh." Kise pursed his lips, thankful his grades were fine.

============

"Ah...exams...I've never been good at them." Nagisa sighed, holding the panic in his heart. 

"Oh." Itona was okay enough, he passed at least. Karma, on the other hand, was basically always in the top three, usually in second or first. 

"I can help you!" Karma offered. 

Nagisa was about to thankfully accept the offer, after all, he needed all the help he could get.

"NO. Nope!" Tobio dove in right between them. "You do NOT want to get tutored by Karma. Nopity nope and nope!" 

"You hurt me, Tobio." Karma sarcastically replied. 

Nagisa and Itona watched in confusion, as the two bickered on. Finally, Nagisa spoke up, "But why not?" 

"He may be a good student, but his teaching methods are brutal. B-R-U-T-A-L." Daisuke said behind them. "He's quite sadistic like Seijuro, to be honest." 

Itona sipped on his drink, enjoying the conversation. 

"Seijuro doesn't seem sadistic...." Nagisa muttered. 

'These people really don't understand anything at all.'  Tobio and Daisuke deadpanned. 

============

How did they do on the tests? Well, they passed at least, but not with a score that made Seijuro hold back from training them to death.