Oikawa's dead

Courtesy to the one who gave me this idea!

===========

The volleyball club was going well, for the most part. With the appearance of the new setter, the team had been working quite well.

Which also led to some others getting a bit jealous of his talents, not seeing the hard work and effort Kageyama put into his practice to get where he was now. Specifically, Oikawa.

From the first day, he'd already been a little envious seeing how he caught Iwaizumi's attention and the rest of his team, then his carefreeness and strategies, and despite knowing that he still was above, he wanted to be better.

But envy was never good, especially when your rival has a twin who can read someone even when they just walk by him.

"Hmm...he's annoying..." Karma sighed, lying his head on the desk.

"How so?" Nagisa passed Itona another chocolate bar.

"Well, he is, for one, kinda rude to Tobio."

"Murder him then."

"Itona!" Nagisa seriously cared for them, but sometimes they were just out of his control.

"That is, a good idea." Karma ruffled his silver hair.

Which he meant as a joke, originally, but when he decided to randomly visit his twin alone at the gym, he snapped.

It was empty, for the most part, except for Kunimi, Kindaichi, Iwaizumi, his older twin, and of course, Oinkawa (on purpose).

"Would you just not!" Oikawa was furious, annoyed by Tobio as he'd been replaced for getting tense during a game, and he really just couldn't take it.

And a slap was made.

"Oikawa!" The other grabbed the brunette, but a flash came before them, forcibly grabbed the setter's neck and threw him to the wall.

Eyes of mercury shot fear into everyone, the glint looking like fire straight out of hell. Even Tobio fell, finding it difficult to believe how this was his younger brother, but he knew to expect this by sometime. His siblings had always been a bit messed up.

"The hell?! You!" Oikawa staggered, feeling the impact.

A deathly, sadistic smile played across the redhead's lips.

"Oh? I should be the one asking that." He walked closer, kicking Oikawa right in the gut, as the brunette's blood choked out.

"I'm sorry... please..." His pride, shattered, but Karma didn't take it. He pulled Oikawa right up and threw him against the wall again, this time, stomping his foot on the wounded body.

Kunimi hid behind Kindaichi, who kept next to Iwaizumi for comfort, knowing that they would be screwed with one wrong move.

"Karma Akabane!" Seijuro and Daisuke ran in, shocked, but kept their composure. They restrained their little brother, but when they heard the nature of the situation...

"Oh. How revolting." Seijuro glared, and dropped a scissor, making a perfect cut on the the boys arm, as more blood stained the floor.

Daisuke stayed silent, but in a few seconds, a few armed men entered, lasers pointed right at Oikawa's head. "We always have a few of these men around. Touch Tobio again..."

"Let's hope you've already made your will, mkay?" Karma smiled innocently, silently slipping his knife back into his pocket. "And that goes for you guys too."

Iwaizumi and the others nodded, while Tobio ran up to hug his brother, who made sure he was alright.

"What about Oikawa?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Take care of Oikawa and cover everything up. Don't you dare speak a single word about this." Seijuro ordered the armed men.

Then the brothers left, acting as if it was a completely normal day.