Hinata...you've got the wrong person...

I watched Deadpool today, it was great :D

*cough cough* Wade stop breaking the damn fourth wall *cough*

==========

"Haru....you look extremely tired. And annoyed." Daisuke looked at his best friend and flipping through a random textbook, feet propped up on the desk in front of him. 

"No duh? I mean, it's not like my hair is totally messy and I'm drenched in sweat." Haru answered sarcastically, straightening the towel around his neck. 

"Take a shower, you stink." 

"Thanks asshole, but they're currently occupied right now." 

Daisuke chuckled. "So, what happened?"

"There was this orange midget, and he's probably faster than the damn speed of light, and his stamina is probably infinite. Dude was running behind me during the whole mix-grade P.E. and asking me questions about Kageyama."

"He probably thinks Daisuke is Kageyama or something. They look similar." Kuroko appeared casually out of nowhere. 

"Where were you the last like, 10 chapters?" Haru shrieked.

"Misdirection, but you get the point. Just clear up confu-" 

The door nearly slammed in Kuroko's face as Hinata rushed in, looking around the room, his eyes landing on Daisuke and Haru. "Kageyama-kun! Haru-san!" 

Kuroko spit his drink out all over Haru, and the latter looked like he had his soul fly out of him. "WHY!?" 

Daisuke raised his eyebrow, assessed the situation, and said in the most monotonous voice, "Kageyama's not here." 

"Oh shut up Bakageyama! Don't play dumb!" Hinata screamed.

"Don't call Kageyama that, and for the second time, he's not here. And I'm also not Kageyama." 

Hinata was now visibly confused. "Volleyball setter Kageyama?"

"Nope. Daisuke Kambe, nice to meet you, child." Daisuke said the last word with contempt, and Hinata paled. A Kambe....whoops.

"I'm sorry....I swear you two look so similar..." He bowed in apology.

"How in the world can you not tell your best friend from this Daisuke Kambe guy?" Haru facepalmed. 

"I- but... the hair and the eyes, I just thought Kageyama shrunk a bit..." Hinata rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Kuroko almost spit out his milkshake for the second time, covering his mouth as an extra precaution. Daisuke, on the other hand, slammed his book down and looked like he was about to commit a crime so severe that 9/11 and Hitler would all be moved to the "heartwarming" section.

"Okay okay! Dude as much fun as that would be to watch Tobs would kill me." Karma walked in and held his arms up, hiding his laughter while Tsukishima was probably having stomach pains from wheezing so hard. 

Daisuke calmed down, but he was still pissed. Hinata jumped out of fright. "You two told me that was Kageyama! I hate you two!" 

"Sucks to suck, you fell for it." Tsukishima smirked." Also Haru, you stink, take a shower, will you?" 

"Oh shut up!" Haru stomped out, wondering what he suffered for.