Seijuro's Viewpoint

It's the typical weekend morning. Karma and Tobio are already arguing at the table about who got up first or some other boring stuff, Daisuke is watching them to his amusement, and I somewhat wish that they were disowned right now.

That one comment wasn't wrong about how all the braincells were given to the older ones.

It's not like they're dumb or anything, they're just annoying and pretty much act stupidly.

But in all actuality, Karma's practically a genius and Tobio's a prodigy. Now I wish they would act like it, because right now, at the moment, they have the mental capacities of five year olds.

Hell.

"Sei, finish your food first instead of talking to the readers. At this rate Tobio's probably going to steal it again." Daisuke pointed to the unfinished scone on my plate.

Readers? What readers? Well, if you are reading this, it's an invasion of my privacy.

Let's see, what do I have to do today? Reading, math, basic economics, practicing violin, practicing basketball, tutoring Tobio, Japanese and English workbooks, and I should be good. Hm, seems like a light load.

I finished my food and set my plate down in the sink. Even though we do gave servants, we still do things ourselves, just so we don't lose basic functions.

Afterwards, I returned back to the study room to start my, well, studies.

"Daisuke, where's the books?" I asked.

Daisuke pointed to the top shelf, just the one I couldn't reach. I glared at him.

"Don't make fun of my height." I hissed.

"You're shorter than all of us, even Karma and Tobio. I can make fun of your height as I please." Daisuke gave a blank look, tapping his pen, though it was obvious he was making fun of me.

"First of all, you're literally a centimeter taller."

"A centimeter and a half, you mean."

"What does such a small half a centimeter mean?"

"1.5 is greater than 1."

"Why don't you just go get the book for me, if you think you're that tall?" I gave a smile, but I was really just ready to stab him with scissors.

"Can't. Too short." Daisuke replied.

Then what was the freaking point?!

And conveniently, just then, Tobio and Karma ran in. They reached for the top shelf, and easily took a book they needed, before rushing right out.

"I got it first Karma! Hah!" Tobio stuck his tongue out.

Daisuke and I simply watched, then stared at each other, knowing what we wanted to do.

"Want to beat both of them up?" He asked.

"Sure."

=========

In case you didn't know, these are their final, or adult confirmed heights!

Daisuke - 173 cm (with elevated shoes, which is about 5'8") 168 cm (without elevated shoes, which is about 5'8")

Seijuro - 175 cm (around 5'7.5")

Karma - 185 cm (around 6'1")

Tobio - 188.4 cm ( around 6'2.2")

In other words, Karma and Tobio are fricking trees, while Seijuro and Daisuke are fairly short.

But Daisuke can have the happiness of being taller than Seijuro for now.