Random: The brothers in an apocalypse

I was reading Rebirth on webtoon so I suddenly had this idea, enjoy!

=========

"There's actual, real live zombies out there." Tobio breathed, trying to calm himself down, he couldn't tell if he was excited or scared.

"You've said for the ninth time already, need glasses?" Karma rolled his eyes.

"If you bothered counting, you need something to do." Tobio retorted, and they were about to argue, but Sei whacked both of them.

"I say we leave them as sacrifice for the zombies while we head to the mafia base." Daisuke nonchalantly said as he packed a few essentials.

"Excuse me?" Tobio raised his eyebrows with a fake angry look.

"Just Tobio. He has the most height, which also means more flesh to eat." Karma darkly chuckled, and Tobio shivered.

Seijuro sighed as he led all of them up to the rooftop, where the helicopter was. "Daisuke, do you have a license?"

"I know how to fly this thing, so what are they going to do? Sue me? They'd be lucky if they were alive." Daisuke started it up.

Well, they knew their brother was probably more than capable, but seriously, what an irresponsible heir...

They flew and landed, entering the main underground base, seeing a few men who were still on duty. Did some of them leave? Or did they cannibalize? That would explain the blood on the walls. There was a lot of food here...

"Young masters! It's not safe here! Leave!" A guard screamed. Upon seeing their confusion, his lips nervously quivered, but he explained. "There are zombies further down there..."

"And you let them in?" Karma asked, but a smirk was tugging on his lips.

"No...well, one of us went outside to scout, but then, he came back and he..."

"Started infecting everyone. Hm, I'd expected you guys to do your job better." Seijuro sighed.

"We're sorry! We got most of them under control, but we lost a lot of people. Everyone else left or hid..." The guard was dejected, holding tightly to the gun in his hand for comfort.

"Investigate?" Tobio looked at his twin with a smile.

"Hell yeah, let's beat some shit up." Karma and Tobio raced down the corridors of the maze-like structure of the base. Sei and Daisuke followed behind them, knowing full well those two would probably destroy more than the zombies already have.

Ignoring the guard's calls, the stench of dead people got stronger. Finally, they found a few "living" things within an office room.

"Don't get infected, if you do, it's a pain." Sei grabbed a nearby pair of scissors and stabbed the being in the head.

"Be nice to it! Do it gently." Tobio joked, but something was off. As blood poured out, some stained Seijuro's cheeks, and the boy continued to stab the being over and over again...

"Homework machine, lecturing machine, what's next? Killing machine?" Karma slowed down his words, taking a few steps back.

"Really? Don't worry, I'm fine." Seijuro sighed, snapping back to reality somehow. The brothers brushed it off and headed more inwards.

But it was just a little too dark to see the blood silently seeping out of Sei's skin.