Daisuke's Duties

Daisuke's the heir to the Kambe Family and Kambe Empire, an empire larger and more powerful than much of the world's governments combined. 

With that, it was a lot of responsibility and information to take in. A lot. But for someone who's been raised to be the heir from day one, he was prepared. 

He managed the finances, his work, and business as well, and though those were done well. As his first year of highschool, he'd only have three more years until he is officially recognized. What a pain, he'd think.

"Daisuke, good morn-" Seijuro came to his brother's study with two cups of tea, but upon seeing his brother's desk littered with documents and how Daisuke was practically dozing off, he grimaced. 

"Oh- Hi Sei. Sorry." He cleared a space on the desk, and Seijuro slammed the cup on it, letting a little tea spill out like veins. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." 

"Don't swear, it's too early in the morning." Daisuke rubbed his temples, taking a sip. 

"Exactly, and you should not be doing paperwork." Seijuro pulled up a chair and sat down in front of his brother, picking up a piece of paper, and ripped it. 

"You asshole." Daisuke glared. "That's the work for some of our finances, I needed it." 

"Of everyone, I least expected you to overwork." Seijuro changed the topic.

"I'm not overworking. Dad does this much." 

"Dad? Are you kidding me? He's dad, of course he can. You're still a student, my brother for heaven's sake!" 

"Are you sure you're one to tell me that, Mr. Perfect?" 

"Yes, yes I can. So shut up and listen to me." 

Daisuke snapped. Right then and there. The calmest, more lax member of the brothers broke. He was sick of everyone's shit. "Do you think I want to? Do all of this only to be compared to you and other people for being inferior? I didn't ask. I DIDN'T ASK!" 

"Dai-"

"Shut your mouth and listen the fuck up. I don't choose, I have to. I am the heir, this work is my work. I don't care about the fact that I'll be letting down a shit ton of people if I don't, I'm selfish. I want to be better than you, I want to be better than others." Daisuke stabbed a pencil into the desk. 

"So do me a favor and be quiet so you guys, Karma, Tobio, and you, don't end up in a cesspool of crap when I fail." 

Seijuro stood in shock, every part of him was practically frozen in place, until the tears of his brother and the quiet sobs of his crying brought him back. 

The redhead hugged his older twin without question. The boy needed it.