Being the older ones....

Seijuro and Daisuke, nicknamed Dai and Sei by their younger brothers, were naturally the more calm...and uhm, serious? of the siblings.

Well, okay, not necessarily serious. Daisuke was a bit of an airhead, not really caring about a bunch of stuff, and Seijuro....was....just Seijuro.

"Scissors are fun to play with." Seijuro murmured, fascinated by the blades and handles painted red in his hands.

The teacher sweatdropped, but Daisuke looked amazed by what his brother was doing.

"Seijuro-....uhm...you're supposed to trace the things on that...not cut it..." The teacher said, but the eyes she received from the boy scared her.

"Oh, sorry." But when he put it down, Daisuke took it and began to finish cutting it, thinking it was his turn.

The teacher could only sigh.

=========

"So class, can anyone explain why this pattern happens, but not the other way around?" The teacher asked.

Several kids raised their hands, and so did Daisuke, but when he looked out the window, he saw his brothers pass by. Tobio looked like he was growling, and when he noticed Daisuke looking, he stuck his tongue out. Karma laughed beside him before getting jabbed by his own twin.

"Idiots." He said out loud.

"With their own idiotic reasons." Seijuro had also seen.

But the teacher took those two outside, and began to scold them about how they shouldn't insult others, or their classmates like that, even if they got the answer wrong. The two simply stared at her, wondering when it'd be over.

But even when the lecture may be over, the annoyance of their brothers weren't.

"How did you guys end up getting called by the teacher?" Karma asked.

"Does it really matter?" Daisuke rolled his eyes.

"Yes, more than anything else." Tobio said.

"Our older brothers found a way to become troublemakers like us!" Karma mockingly twirled, leaving Seijuro to slap him.

"It was because of you two, so be quiet."

"Sei, let's find a way to disown these two." Daisuke suggested, half joking, half serious.

"I'll ask mom when we get home."

Did they actually do it? Yes. But of course, they would only receive another lecture for being 'rude' to their younger siblings.

"How come they always get away with everything?" Daisuke scowled.

"I...have no answer." Seijuro shrugged.

==========

I am the younger sibling, it's fun.