You're r UdE

The title was on purpose. I get to do as I please as an author. 

============

"So if this equals this, and then this fraction has to equal this fraction. Add and subtract according to the opposites and you should get it." Daisuke explained, or well, tried at least. Tobio looked wayyy too confused though. 

"That was absolutely terrible. Even our teacher was better." Karma sneered. 

"How did you pass class....." Seijuro mumbled. 

"How else am I supposed to do it?" Daisuke rolled his eyes. 

"I don't know, create a suggestion jar and have us put suggestions." Karma sarcastically joked. 

Daisuke slammed his hands on the table, stood up and left for a moment. When he came back a bit later, he had an opaque jar with the words "suggestion jar, only accepting paper" wrote on it. The others actually looked a little hopeful. 

"Happy now?" Daisuke asked. 

Karma, Seijuro, and Tobio all peered in, and saw....a candle in the middle. 

"Feel free to put your suggestions in, hopefully they don't burn." Daisuke smiled in amusement. 

'The hell!?' They all thought. 

"That was a joke!" Tobio argued. 

"It was?" Daisuke still had the smile, not taking him seriously. 

While those two argued, and Seijuro tried to reason with them, Karma had another idea. He was still mad at Sei for taking away his strawberry milk. 

He glued another piece of paper on the text, and in his best imitation of Sei's handwriting, and it was quite good, he wrote the same thing, but adding the name "Seijuro" in the beginning. He rushed out and headed straight for their mother's office. 

"Mom! Seijuro took away my strawberry milk and handed this to me after I joked about something with him!" Karma opened the door and whined. 

Their mom, of course, taking the little one's side, and seeing that the handwriting definitely looked like Sei's, stomped right over to where they were. 

"Alright Seijuro, why would you do this to your younger brother! You're supposed to be an example, explain." 

"I didn't do it! Daisuke did it!" The redhead protested.

"Yeah!" Tobio whined. 

Well, if Karma didn't get in trouble, he really didn't care. 

===========

Daisuke: You evil, vile, horrible, despicable being. 

Karma: Seijuro, are those compliments?

Seijuro: Totally.