Primary Graduation - Daisuke and Sei

"Soo....its been like....6 years? Since you guys were at the school? Wow, you're old." Karma laughed.

"Then what are mom and dad?" Daisuke asked.

"Deceased."

"I think it'd be very, very much wrong to leave the business to some children, thank you."

"No....I hope?" Tobio shrugged.

They stood at the graduation party. Normally, only graduating students were allowed to attend, but exceptions can be made for certain students.

Several of their teachers recognized the younger brothers, and came over to say hello.

"These are the brothers you complained about a lot, haha!" One of them said with a light chuckle. "You two seem to reference them in your essays quite a lot, though they act a bit different then what I was thinking."

Karma and Tobio gave their sweet smiles, and Karma spoke. "I suppose it's a sibling thing. Some brothers just see their younger brothers differently, don't think too much about it!"

"Yeah! Sei and Daisuke take care of us well, though we may argue a little, we get along just fine." Tobio hugged Daisuke's arm, a smile beaming, though it didn't look fake.

"Feel free to visit me, or better yet, I'd be glad to have you in my class next year. See you!" The teacher waved off to help another family.

Daisuke scrunched his face, giving them the "are-you-serious" look. "I can't believe people see you guys as kind and sweet. You're literally demons."

Seijuro shrugged. "It's common practice, and ability, to be able to hold up a decent enough act in our family, so I'd say they're doing well."

"You're supporting them?"

"Sei, are you possessed?" Tobio looked genuinely worried.

"Or you guys are just ignorant beings who still can't get used to yourselves. You all come to me when you have an issue, at this point dealing with you is basically the same as breathing." Seijuro casually said.

"I can tell you're going to be excited getting an entire year in school without us." Karma smirked.

"It's a freedom that should never be ruined." Daisuke agreed.

============

Their mother: Okay, what do we do when there's a fire in the house?

Tobio: Spike water balloons like volleyballs at the fire!

Daisuke: Use your annoying younger brothers as human shields.

Karma: Fan the fire and watch it burn brighter.

Seijuro: Or call the firefighters and get out of the house like a normal person?

============

Daisuke: What's 1 + 1?

Karma: Window

Tobio: 11

Seijuro: The amount of braincells these two have.

===========

:P