No..no...no....

"No, no, no. Tobio, get that damn thing out of my face. I will not do this with you." Seijuro pushed his little brother away, not wanting to deal with it today. 

"It's cute, come on! It's adorable!" Tobio held it in his arms, petting it. 

"It is not. It is...disgusting, to say the least." 

"How could you be so heartless!? What's wrong with you!" Tobio snapped, holding the little duck close to his chest like a baby. 

Seijuro...didn't like ducks. He didn't like them, he was somewhat terrified of them. It's strange, but that was another fact you guys have learned about Seijuro!

"Please...Karma's busy practicing piano with Daisuke, and I'm bored. Besides, you owe me a favor!" Tobio begged his older brother. 

"Since when did I owe you one?" Seijuro rolled his eyes, unaffected, unlike others.

"Since never, but I said so now, you do! Just feed and play with him with me, please?" 

"No." 

"I'll...uhm...ok fine I'll actually practice violin." Tobio groaned, hating it, but knowing that it was probably the only way to get his brother to join him. 

"Hmm....huh. Alright, fine, I'll join you. Just this once..."

Ah, Seijuro regretted it immediately. Animals really don't like him. Nopity nope, not in the slightest.

The ducky ran around, jumping from here to there, and while Tobio was happy, Seijuro found it annoying. He did agree to play, but really he was just reading while Tobio constantly annoyed him. 

"Ducky, go!" 

Seijuro, without thinking, immediately slapped the ducky away. 

Tobio's face was dead. 

And the sound of a camera clicking was heard. 

"Shit, they've caught us, run!" That was Karma's voice, definitely Karma's voice. They also caught the sleeve of Daisuke's jacket. 

So they've been taking embarrassing photos of the two brothers. 

Seijuro glared, and stood up. Entering the hallways, where he could see the two walking, he picked up a glass cup and threw it up in the air. Without a moment of hesitation, Tobio spiked it the best he could, aiming right past the two brothers, but enough to give them a little of fear. 

Karma, however, caught it and threw it back. 

"Oh, it's on." 

When the servants heard this, all of them vanished into hiding. They were just in the garden, actually, since the house turned into a battlefield. 

"I don't get it, what's going on?" A newer one asked. 

"Well, occasionally, these brothers will go, well, insane and call a battle on each other. Trust me, they will tear the house apart. If you're in there during the fighting...I don't want to talk about it." Several of them shivered. 

None of the brothers were harmed, but the house was definitely in ruins.