Chapter 1

I quickly made my way towards the back. The loud footsteps trailed farther behind me. I sunk into the corner. Letting the shadows cast over me.

My heart pounded against my chest, hard. I licked my dry, cracked lips, as I tried to steady my breath.

Heavy footsteps came my way. I shut my eyes tightly, gripping onto a loose piece of clothing. I struggled to not make a sound, to not take a breath.

I can't let them find me. I can't let them catch me, and take me away. I can't. I pushed myself harder against the walls. I tried to sneak away, but it would be no use. It's too late to try to escape.

The floor began to slightly creak as I shifted. I bit on my lower lip, as I tried to pull back. But it's too late. He caught me.

I took in a sharp breath as my eyes trailed up his figure. My lips slightly parted, as his massive body stood before mine. Large hands gripped onto my wrists, pulling me upward. I let out a shaky breath as he pulled me upon him. One of his hands left my wrists, while the other, laid low on my back, holding me tightly against him.

His warm hand, caressed my cheeks. He gently tilted my chin, making my gaze, met his. His big hazel eyes grew with intensity, as he observed me closer. His eyes roamed my face, taking in every detail. His pink lips, twisted, into a smirk.

"I'm going to take you." He stated, as his big hand trailed down my hair.

"What? Why?" My voice shook. "There's other girls out there. They'd want you even more than I. Why don't you take them?" I insisted.

His eyes hardened. His jaw clenched.

"You don't want me?"

"I..Uh.." How was I supposed to explain to him, that I was incredibly afraid of him?

"Answer me." He commanded. His british accent thicker. His eyes burned into mine. I slightly looked away. His gaze on me, left me breathless. I stood silent. He pressed me against the wall. The icy texture seeping through my thin sweater. I quietly yelped.

He dryly chuckled. His thumb rubbed against my lower lip.

"I want you." His touch became rougher. "And I will have you." Fear rung through my body.

His hand pushed me into him. I squirmed as his hips grinded against mine. I looked up at him. The same smirk, from before, hung on his. Though his features were still hard.

He easily twirled me around. My back pressed against his chest. His big hands were gripping my waist. I swallowed hard as his nose lightly traced my shoulder and the crook of my neck. One of his hands wove through my hair, gripping it tightly.

I gasped as his lips pressed against my skin. His soft pink lips, roughly moved higher up my neck. He finally reached my ear. He tilted my head, a bit.

"I am a man that knows what he wants, and will get it, at whatever cost. I want, you." His words lingered in my thoughts, as he suddenly pulled away and walked out of the storage room.

My body began to shudder with fear. My breath became shaky, and my walk became precarious.

~ * ~