Chapter 17

* Zayn's POV

"Zayn, I'm infertile." She squeaked. Her small hands clung onto my arms.

"Princess, it's okay. This is only temporary." I tried to sooth her.

"The doctor said this is highly able to be permanent." She argued.

"Babe, it's okay. The possibility of adoption is always open." I couldn't think straight, I was in too much pain, seeing her like this.

"Don't you see it!" She yelled, this time letting my shirt go loose. "I can't have babies. I can't have children." Tears rushed down her cheeks. "I can't have our children." She began to sniffle. She looked up to me. "I can't physically display our love."

Her hand clutched my again. She held onto me tight as if it were urgent. I looked at her, and I lost my breath.

Her face was pale. Her skin nearly ivory. Her cheeks lost their blush. Her emerald green eyes, darkened into a sapphire blue. Her lush pink lips were now tinting into a beige. Her breathing had slowed.

"Darcy?" My voice hoarse. I searched urgently in the room for the remote to call the nurse.

On the white sheets caught my eyes several spots of, blood.

"Darcy!" I shrieked. I ran to the door, and flung it open. "Doctor!" My voice roared.

A bunch of doctors and nurses rushed into the room. The hallway was spinning, littel air was exhaled.

I felt myself sliding down, till I hit the icy floor. My vision was unfocused but I could see them taking her away.

What was happening?

My body was weak and my throat dry. I gulped, and my light blackened.

~·~

Author's note;

Readers I am so sorry. I kept telling myself to update and never did, it's been nearly a month. I'm sorry, please forgive me :c I will type up another chapter after this one.

Be Addicted ♡