30 +

* Father of Darcy

"How long has it been?" A little pale lady's voice squeaked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"How long has Darcy been in coma?"

"It's been nearly a year and a half." My thought trailed back to those twins who made her have a delusion.

"What caused her to blackout?"

"She was having a day out with her supposed to be fiancé. Turned out he and his twin brother were playing a tag team in some ridiculous prank of theirs. Long story short. She was kidnapped and repeatedly drowned. To the point in which her lungs are filled with water and her heart has lost its strength. Each day is a miracle for her to even take a breath on her own."

"Sorry for all the questions but, where are those twins now?"

"I haven't talked to anyone about this situation in a while, it's nice to let it out for a bit. And to answer your question, they're locked up in a madhouse."

"Why?"

"They intertwined their lifes with Darcy with some ritual and claimed to be haunted by two thin, masked ladies."

"Where did you find Darcy?"

"I'm not quite sure. The man who brought her here was a mess. He was talking some crazy talk also. But, I think she was found in a church."

"Are you sure she was found by a man?"

"Pardon me, but, you ask quite a load of questions. May I ask why?"

"I was the one who found her. I was the one who intertwined the three of them together with a spell and spilling of blood. I am the sister of those boys. I am the one you're looking for." She pursed her bubblegum pink lips. She leaned into my ear and whispered,

"Haven't you been taught before, not to let your opponent know you first?"

In a matter of seconds, I landed on the icy tile floor. The smell of Hospital intoxicating me. The thickness of my blood drooling down my skin - as I struggled to breathe.

--

Author's note;

Some answers were answered in this chapter. (:

Extra hint; who do you think is really addicted now?

Be Addicted ♡