Chapter 19

* Zayn's POV

The doctor had already let me go and I just finished getting dressed. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my teeth.

Shit. I looked like a hot mess. I was in a desperate need for a shape up.

I spit out the paste in my mouth and rinsed. I wiped the water on my face with a small white towel. I gave the mirror a smile and made my way to Darcy's room.

I slowly walked into the room. My footsteps quiet. I closed the door behind me and walked to her bed.

I held her small hand in mine, caressing her soft skin with my thumb. A sudden smile appeared on her lips. She turned my way. Her big green eyes glanced at me.

"Good morning." She said adding a smile. I leaned in and sucked her into a kiss. She squirmed away. Her hands on my shoulders pathetically trying to push me off. Her right hand covered her mouth. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!"

"But I have." I remarked cheekily. I grabbed her closely and kissed her again. Our smiles pressing.

"Zayn let the poor girl go." I rolled my eyes until I came upon the littel girl who dare to interrupt me. Lindsey.

"Here, I brought you some close from home. Nothing special, they're a bit more comfy than stylish." She nodded, took the bag, and planted on the floor, and yelped.

She ran half hopped to the bathroom screaming, "Ekk, cold floor. Cold floor!"

I chuckled and faced Lindsey.

"She's a keeper." She teased and we cracked a laugh. I nodded.

"And she's all mine." I added.

We stood awaiting for Darcy in a bit of giggles. Lindsey really did help brighten the mood.

Darcy stepped out in a pair of black yoga pants and a knit navy blue sweater.

"Thank you." Lindsey nodded and gave me a wink before leaving.

I groaned. What did she do?

I turned to Darcy, and saw a light blush on her. She knew it. I guess I'll let it slide.

I helped finish grabbing Darcy's things before heading out the stairs and into the parking lots.

~~

Darcy stepped out of the car heading towards the house first before I could park the car. I caught a glimpse of lace as she swayed to the door. I could feel my pants tighten.

This won't end well.

~·~

Haha, whale whale whale (;

What do you think will happened next!

Be Addicted ♡