34 +

Darcy

It was all soon becoming unraveled. The melody to this fantasy was ending, and we couldn't be any more delighted. Lindsey was going to finally receive what she had been yearning for. Catch was, she won't even notice it. She could cause us spine cracking pain, and we still wouldn't let her know in, on the secret. We aren't supposed to either. Daniel and I are simple fixers who were denied eternal voyage because of the lost keys.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

I tossed a bit before opening my eyes. A small part of me inside wanted to stop faking and sincerely show her.

"What a lovely surprise." My voice was hoarse and I added a little couple coughs.

"Don't play the sick victim now, because I'm not following falling for it." Her words slurred and her eyes were fixated.

"Whatever you want to believe." I snuck a batting of eyelashes and a tiny pout.

"I have him. Your lover boy." I blankly stared at her. "I have Zayn. And I won't be afraid to get rid of him in order to get you to speak. Honestly I could easily dispose of you both." Her eyes challenged mine.

I simply crossed my arms delicately and my hands held onto either elbow.

She stepped closer, cautiously. Her heavy perfume drenched the air and I felt as if I could even taste it.

"I've got something grand in which belongs to you. Why aren't you breaking? Why are you so calm?" Curiosity was spilt through her every word.

"He's able to stay put and take care of himself. I know not to worry because safety is on our side. Whereas you, utterly depend on something you truly don't even know what it is, Lindsey. You depend and support yourself upon others. Despite the fact, you know you're much powerful and stable. Question should be why do you need it? Again, are you the one who desperately needs it?"

I pulled in close, just enough to notice her breath hitch.

"We both know, who and why it is necessary. Don't let him consume you." My voice was low enough for them both to hear.

\\ a.n ; \\

maybe seem short but look for all the hints and symbolism.

please vote, give feedback and

Stay Addicted ♡

-d.v