28 +

* Darcy

Drops of sweat begin to form on my skin. Some on my forehead, at the crook of my neck and on my chest.

I was panting. I groaned as my tried to pull myself upwards but couldn't. I was tied down by leather belts and stripped from my clothing.

I kept searching for a memory, something that would affirmatively tell me what and where I was. It seemed so familiar. I was strapped to a couch that seemed to be for mental patients. It was white and long. It was a but stiff but comforting. In the lining there were buttons.

The door opened.

In came in, two thin, tall women. I felt myself sink into the couch, as they looked down at me. They were so abstract.

They had on masks and dresses long and slender. Their physique was quite similar yet their features were contrasting with themselves. One had tangles of raven hair while the other also had tangles but of velvet red hair. The noses of the masks were long and showed off bone structure.

They finally made their way closer.

Their thin and boney hands leaned close to touch me. I held my breath as the nails rasped my skin. They both shared a smile. The smiles were deep and their big eyes fluttered. The women made me shiver.

I wanted to speak my no words left me.

All along I haven't asked,

Where Am I?

Who Am I With?

Is this real?

"Haven't I told you, I've Always been Addicted?"

The women's big eyes widened and their skin began to pale.

·-·-·-·-·

Author's Note;

I've gotten into the Halloween mood, but THIS CHAPTER DOES CONNECT TO THE REST YOU'VE READ SO FAR!

School has been a pain in the ass, I apologize for my chapters of they're sucky or too short. I try my best just so exhausted bc of school.

Before I go, please know that I love you all so much & thank you all for reading and voting. Thank you so much.

~ Denice

Be Addicted ♡