Chapter 18

* Zayn's POV

"Where is she?" My voice cracked. I didn't bother opening my eyes. I could imagine where I was.

I licked my lips and heard the shuffling of papers.

"Mr.Malik you have suffered a crisis and are under medical watch." A stern voice replied.

"Where is she?" I asked again. I,could careless what happened to,me. Just please, please tell me where she is.

"Darcy is stable. Unlike you, she got a hold of herself." She spoke bitterly.

I opened my eyes and glared at her. Bitch. You're on my fucking list.

I pressed my lips together hard, to prevent myself from snapping at her. I hand turned into fist. I could easily snap her head off.

She noticed my silenced anger and took a step back. She gulped.

"The doctor will be right with you." Her voice now quiet, barely audible.

Her high heels clicked against the tile floor. Still able to be heard down the hall.

I released my fists and sat back into the lifeless pillow. Thoughts and questions flowed through my head.

What was happening? When did this all happen? Where did Lindsey come from? How were all these secrets about mother kept hidden from me all these years?

Will Darcy be okay? Darcy is infertile, does that affect us heavily? Why was she bleeding from her womb.. Is she - that can't be. We've never been .. Seriously sexually active, so her being pregnant isn't a possibility.

There was a light knock. I shook my head, as well as the repeating questions.

"Hey," I looked up, - Lindsey. A small smile was on her lips, she passed a cup of tea to me.

"Hey."

"Darcy is okay. I was just with her. She's asleep right now." Her voice hoarse, yet quiet.

"What happened?"

"Yesterday, Darcy and you found out about her being infertile. Darcy is yet unstable when it comes to handling strong emotions so she had a breakdown. Due to the instability to control her emotions, her blood pressure rose and that cause her to cough the blood. You on the other case, had a serious crisis. With your case of the self harm disorder, seeing Darcy break herself down caused you to hurt deeply and you're still unable to handle that so you fainted and nearly died. The doctor says you will both last a couple more days in here, under hard watch. And that's the latest on you two." Lindsey ended humorously.

I nodded, soaking in the information. There was a knock.

"Come in." I spoke, my voice raspy.

The doctor came in. He walked over to me and cleared his throat.

"Mr.Malik, I can see that you are up and ready for more updates." His voice was loud, and demanding. I nodded.

He looked over to Lindsey. "Thank you for the updates." He chuckled and Lindsey smiled.

"It was my pleasure. Anything I can do for my younger brother." She leaned in a kissed my forehead. "I have to go now. I'll come later tonight or even tomorrow." She said her goodbye and shut the door quietly.

"Back to you, mate. You will be able to go tomorrow or after tomorrow it all depends on how your health goes." I nodded once again. "I want to speak to you about a possibility that may seem pointless, but may have effects." This caught my attention.

"In the case of Darcy and you, the chance of the infertility has changed. The temporary effect is in its highs, but we still have to take caution of the small possibility of it being permanent." He shared a look with me and continued.

"If you two share a night, have intercourse during this delicate time, there is a possibility she may become pregnant."

"That's great news." A smile on my lips.

"Yet, this could also be for the worse. This could trigger, the permanent effect." I gulped. He noticed and nodded. "I have not told Ms.Andrews of this news because I do not want her hopes up and her life be in danger. I prefer we leave this between us. If you don't mind."

He stood from the small chair and headed towards the door. He shut it closed.

I let out the breath I was holding. I shut my eyes tightly, and prayed. May my prayer reach the stars and bless Darcy with the gift of pregnancy, and may this story change..

~·~

Author's note;

whale whale whale , what do you think? -blush- so you must all be like, finally the sex scene lol . Yes the sex scene will come, and not only will that change but many other things in the story! Goodnight c: xo

Be Addicted ♡